Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quit being ignorant guys. we aren't the nicest here all the time. & i certainly can't be the only one to have noticed............. even some of the playful banter we throw out can easily be mis-interpreted.

this is just a wake up call
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

REALLY?! 3 words..........1, 2, 3. (two of which were the same word) If somebody is going to read that far into 3 words, that is a personal problem.

That post was the exact PM he sent me, verbatim.

So first off, he says he wants to keep it between us. That's fine and cool, whatever. I know that many members on this site have had back and forth fights through PM's or whatever. Then he creates a thread, which is public and not person and is trying to *hint, hint* me out, without saying my name. Again, I don't care.

I could have fired back at him sure, but I didn't cuz it's a waste of time. As is this post.

The thing that really annoys me is that he's going on and on about these eyelids that were supposedly on my car. If you would take an extra 1-2 seconds and notice that the freaking hood wasn't closed all the way, and if those were eyelids they are the crappy ones that would make your hood sit 1.5-2 taller than your fenders. And along with that, even if I did have eyelids on the car, did I list them for sale? No, so don't ask about them.

BTW Wilyb, I know exactly what eyelids are. I knew what they were when you asked. I would think that someone who has had several BG cars could notice if the hood was open or not.... It was more of a "I'm just gonna avoid a stupid question and move on" not a "let me think of the most shortest, condescending way to piss someone off"
      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Sleeper as much as this may put a dent in that massive ego of yours this thread was not just about you...you were simply the drop of water that made the vase overflow... however thanks for the response;now I know who I am dealing with ...I do want to thank yunvmyegt for posting the correct response on your thread to the eyelid question (that you so eloquently deleted)...

Oh and tire boy... thank you for the comment... the proof is in here, pay attention...and allow me to share a thought with you; it may be too late here, but remember this... you never get a second chance to create a good first impression...

Notice that the word was in the first sentence is not an is...as I'm done with this thread...

My apologies Ryan...
        Last edited by Wilyb; 05-01-2011, 05:49 PM.
        91 GT- Li'l Bee (under construction)
        2013 Honda Accord V6 coupe - 14.7 sec. 1/4 mile

New Thread:
        Wilyb's 91 Pro GT Rebuild: Li'l B: http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...Rebuild-Li-l-B

Old Threads:

WilyB's 93 GT rebuild worklog : http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...-93-GT-rebuild
        My FE3 worklog thread:http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...ighlight=wilyb

sigpic

Comment

no worries on my end im too easy going
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by Wilyb View Post
            Sleeper as much as this may put a dent in that massive ego of yours this thread was not just about you...you were simply the drop of water that made the vase overflow... however thanks for the response;now I know who I am dealing with ...I do want to thank yunvmyegt for posting the correct response on your thread to the eyelid question (that you so eloquently deleted)...

Oh and tire boy... thank you for the comment... the proof is in here, pay attention...and allow me to share a thought with you; it may be too late here, but remember this... you never get a second chance to create a good first impression...

Notice that the word was in the first sentence is not an is...as I'm done with this thread...

My apologies Ryan...
            Wilyb

Your responses are not permently deleted. If you or however so wish to see them, I soft deleted them because they no relevence to my for sale thread and were just cluttering them up. I choose to soft delete so any admin or mod can still view them, so no one will think I was trying to erase any evidence of it ever happening.

And don't think for a second you could put a dent in my ego.....

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

i know im not going blind here but ... there were no threats made or foul names called ect .. so in my eyes there was no harm .. so no foul.. ya know what ??? nvm .. what a waste of time and space ...wow...

Comment

Spellcheck... use it... you need it...

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
                Wilyb

Your responses are not permently deleted. If you or however so wish to see them, I soft deleted them because they no relevence to my for sale thread and were just cluttering them up. I choose to soft delete so any admin or mod can still view them, so no one will think I was trying to erase any evidence of it ever happening.

And don't think for a second you could put a dent in my ego.....
                91 GT- Li'l Bee (under construction)
                2013 Honda Accord V6 coupe - 14.7 sec. 1/4 mile

New Thread:
                Wilyb's 91 Pro GT Rebuild: Li'l B: http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...Rebuild-Li-l-B

Old Threads:

WilyB's 93 GT rebuild worklog : http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...-93-GT-rebuild
                My FE3 worklog thread:http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...ighlight=wilyb

sigpic

Comment

This thread is dumb.
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Agreed.

Wilyb...insulting ones ability to type/spell isn't cool, I didn't even do that in elementary school man. Sounds like you're the one who's making the biggest deal out of this "issue" after reading this thread,which shouldn't even exists in the first place lol, this is pointless.

You mistook a hood being open for some eyelids, big friggen deal, **** happens. No one cared about it afterwards, like Eric said he erased all the comments, so what's the issue??? Seriously???

Don't like the Mods/Admins? They own/manage this forum, they're the reason it's still here, unlike some of the Mazda forums that use to be. So be thankful for them being here, I know I am!

CP is more like a community than a typical car forum, and I'm pretty sure if we had a bunch of assholes running this, no one would be here, and surely this thread and your membership would have been reviewed lol, hell look at mx6.com, people are banned there everyday....call that a community or a forum?

So let's all share an ice tea or some crap and get back to our oh so busy lives mmmk lol
                    -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

What the hell.......................lol

I didnt think people took ClubPro so seriously. Looks like some people need to go outside and step away from the keyboard for a while....lol

Comment

Originally posted by tireboy View Post
                        i know im not going blind here but ... there were no threats made or foul names called ect .. so in my eyes there was no harm .. so no foul.. ya know what ??? nvm .. what a waste of time and space ...wow...
                        Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                        This thread is dumb.
                        I couldn't agree more. And yet it persists.

Originally posted by Wilyb View Post
                        Spellcheck... use it... you need it...
                        Hmm! First you imply bad behaviors on the part of some (all?) mods, supermods, and apparently at least one Admin, in terms of driving away n00bs.

Second, you say you're not going to take the time to document your charges thus leaving these hurtful accusations hanging in mid-air, unresolved, casting doubt and trepidation in the minds of our newer members.

Third, and this is the unkindest cut of all, after failing to substantiate your original charges, you come back and accuse one of our esteemed Admins with the heinous charge of... spelling errors!

Dear God, you really touched a raw nerve here as this something the entire staff fears and tries to avoid. We usually hope that others won't pick up on our spelling errors and hold them up for the whole Forum to see and make mock of us. I'm especially fearful since as a professional writer it looks even worse when someone such as myself commits such an error, or even worse, a grammatical lapse.

You sure know how to hurt a guy.

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
                        Agreed.

Wilyb...insulting ones ability to type/spell isn't cool, I didn't even do that in elementary school man. Sounds like you're the one who's making the biggest deal out of this "issue" after reading this thread,which shouldn't even exists in the first place lol, this is pointless.

You mistook a hood being open for some eyelids, big friggen deal, **** happens. No one cared about it afterwards, like Eric said he erased all the comments, so what's the issue??? Seriously???

Don't like the Mods/Admins? They own/manage this forum, they're the reason it's still here, unlike some of the Mazda forums that use to be. So be thankful for them being here, I know I am!

CP is more like a community than a typical car forum, and I'm pretty sure if we had a bunch of assholes running this, no one would be here, and surely this thread and your membership would have been reviewed lol, hell look at mx6.com, people are banned there everyday....call that a community or a forum?

So let's all share an ice tea or some crap and get back to our oh so busy lives mmmk lol
                        I couldn't have said it better.

And now, since one picture is worth a thousand words, here is my comment on this thread.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by goldstar; 05-04-2011, 11:12 AM.
                        02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                        MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                        MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                        Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                        MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                        Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                        Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                        Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                        Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                        Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                        Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                        Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                        Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Owww. You hurt my brain with your big words goldstar. Stop. Lol
                          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Hey Wilyb

You are a grown man complaining on a worldwide web forum about how someone said 3 words to you and it hurt your feelings.......those balls between your legs..........use them and man up! stop being a bitch..........

BTW, that was a grammar error, not a spelling error, ya jack nut........

/THREAD

Comment

OP is a nub, quit being so damn sensitive.
                              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                              |.....Overnight....................| ||
                              |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                              |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                              "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                              Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

holy **** guys........... JUST SHUT THE **** UP. enough's enough don't ya think.

What the hell.......................lol

I didnt think people took ClubPro so seriously. Looks like some people need to go outside and step away from the keyboard for a while....lol
                                ^^^YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!!!^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X