323 S,P compatible headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

323 S,P compatible headlights

what compatible headlights are around for these two models?

found this but ain't sure if it works:

i need more examples. names, url's, from what cars, so i can search here in Romania or some countries around it

there's no aftermarket headlights for the 2nd gen.

if your from romania you probrably already have the headlights that people in north america die for
    | Ejaz | '98 Protegé | '02 Protegé5 |

Comment

yea we have clear glass headlights in Hungary but they're kinda overpriced :D can you post a howto on the f-xr bixenon retrofit? :D

Comment

hunt thru irishkev90's build thread. he posted lots of pics from his retrofit.

Comment

Starts around post #130. No real detail descriptions or explainations, mostly pictures. I'll be changing them up a bit while I've got the engine out, hopefully.

Comment

i see it's kinda complicated :D can someone tell me some info on these headlights?

i can't seem to find something like this in my country but we have our stock cars like this:

xD

Comment

Looks like a custom job to me. And honestly, that looks more complicated than my retrofit. A guy on here did the same style headlights on his EGT. I'll see if I can find his thread when I get home.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk.

edit: Here's that thread: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46498.

As I see it you have a couple options...
              (1) Stay stock
              (2) USDM (plastic, diffused lens)
              (3) DIY custom (either like my retrofit or lowetgt)
              (4) Change to '97-'98 front end for JDM lights (plastic, clear lens)

Option 4 would require new fenders, grille and obviously lights. Maybe a new bumper if they have that style without the bumper turn signals where you live. Otherwise I would just fill in the bumper turn signal hole. That bumper is so much nicer than the boring USDM.
              Last edited by irishkev90; 06-01-2011, 07:53 AM.

Comment

little off topic, but i would love one of those front bumpers :D
                sigpic
                96 protege dx - gone :'(
                94 Mustang Gt - Became one with a deer
                02 dodge 1500 - CAI, random aftermarket exhaust
                95 protege dx - now derivable, my new project

Originally posted by firelizard
                I'm going to go take a bath in $10 bills after my mom makes me a PB&J.
                Me: just wondering if that was a 2500 and if it was a diesel
                Class mate 1: it wasn't mine, but i think it mighta been a 1 ton and ya it was a diesel
                Class mate 2: no way, that truck was way to big to be a 1 ton...

Comment

i've seen those cf style ones.
                  not my style

Comment

this projects look interesting :D anyway the bumpers should have been the same thing in US also if ford didn't bought Mazda :p

Comment

Originally posted by 3ni_tricksta View Post
                      i've seen those cf style ones.
                      not my style

Paint it either flat black or even body color and stick some projectors in instead and it would be better. Not perfect, but better.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk.

Comment

found someone to build me headlights glass then comes bixenon kit :X but till then have more important things to do

Comment

Working...
                        X