Speedracr79's Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bomdoutscort View Post
    Nice build. I always miss the bj worklogs.
    Thanks its a work in progress and ill update with more stuff hopefully soon

Originally posted by Scorch3 View Post
    Coming along nicely man. I'm very jealous, lots of parts I always wanted for mine in here. I would of stuck with the 03.5 lip though, matches the lines of the rest of the MSP kit IMO.
    Thanks and i hear that alot from the guys in Trinidad and Singapore they want my parts too. It took alot of time, money, and searching to accumulate my collection but once its all complete it would have been woth it. Maybe not to my wife but to me it will. As for the lip i still have my DG lip my plan is just to swap them out when i get bored or just want a different look. Im also gonna get a couple of sets of rims also so i can change them along with the lip. I like having options. I have the same weighted shift knob ones is black the other is steel looking so i can swap those too.
    FOR SALE THREAD

" I reject your reality, and substitute my own "

Comment

Didnt do anything today but i took my msp lip off and put on my DG lip still needs to get back into its shape but oddly enough we havent had enough heat here for it to mold back so i put it on to help it alittle but the top middle still needs to go down a bit.
      FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Newest arrival just got it this morning. Now all i need are seats to put on them
        FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Subbed.

Comment

Not much of a update but i swapped my Tokico springs for my Eibach springs and cleaned my struts and springs so now they look as good as new. If anyone is looking for lowering springs check out my FS thread im selling my tokico springs

BEFORE

AFTER
            Last edited by speedracr79; 02-07-2012, 08:34 PM.
            FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Well i was bored so i snapped a few pics of my other CF goodies these were just test fittings of course. They arent gonna go on till the car is done

FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Well not much of an update but picked these up this morning. Now just gotta make them fit
                FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Well i bought some Rota Grids yesterday and just bought some GT Spec trailing arms today

Well we didnt get to the wire tuck today but we have a plan of attack for tomorrow we spent most of our time trying to figure out how to remove the dash but we finally got it out. Im gonna paint it sometime next week. but heres a few pics of todays progress. Also put my struts back in and it dropped a little more just gotta wait for them to settle

While doing all that we spent a little time to install my Infinity tweeters. Turned out I didnt have to modify the sail panels at all I only had to remove the guard on the tweeters and they fit right in just had to line them up and force them in the clips but they locked in and are good.
                  Last edited by speedracr79; 02-18-2012, 08:13 PM.
                  FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Well my Rota Grids came in heres a quick pic of one of them

Also sold my valve cover today so i started polishing another its no where near done but heres what ive got so far
                    BEFORE

AFTER
                    FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Heres a pic of the semi finished product

And heres the almost finished product. Its not perfect and has its imperfections but you have to look for them, and its not to bad for my first time, if i do say so my self. Im gonna clear it tonight then itll be done.
                      FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Got some new parts in some D1 extend lugs and AAC bumper sag brackets
                        im getting some ES calipers, KVR drilled rotors, and CF pads along with the Celica GT MAF.

Painted my VC a while back but didnt like the way it came out so i ended up stripping it and getting a sand blaster and a powder coater, well ive been having some fun since. So i re did my VC but this time powder coated it along with my Oil and Coolant cans blasted the plates under the VC also man it makes a big difference.

The plates under the VC

And the Valve Cover...im contemplating on clearing it to help protect it alittle more.

FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Got a little blasting done today sand blasted my strut bar brackets, intake manifold, and my starter. I have to go over them again i missed a few spots but they look alot better than before IMO. Hopefully i can get my alternator and rims done this weekend well see how it goes.

a little before and after pics of the mani

FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

the intake manifold looks ALOT better! hit that with some polish & a clear powder coat........
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Thaks man but im probably gonna powder coat it though.
                              FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

car's coming along man, what's up with the Celica maf tho?
                                -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Working...
                                X