No announcement yet.

Speedracr79's Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man appreciate. As for the MAF a member on another forum got one by mistake and installed it and it helped with the hesitation so i figure why not. Hes been runing it for some time now and no issues.
    FOR SALE THREAD

" I reject your reality, and substitute my own "

Comment

Got a little bored earlier so went to do a little work big difference looks like new. gonna coat them this weekend what you think red or black im leaning more toward black though

FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

^ those look ALOT better. id say black is always a good choice. seems to hold up to heat well.
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I finished off the other today im gonna coat them tomorrow ill post some pics. And i think im gonna do the black
          FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Finally went and picked up my sub and amp cant wait to have a little bump in the trunk again nothing serious just a 10" sub and amp with enough power to push it.

Got these in the mail the other day

Bronzoil and 3rd link Bushings
            FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Heres a few pics of the work i got done today with the help of a friend. we got it on next weekend were gonna finish it

we started by just cutting the side but that didnt work

so we cut them in half me hard at work my dremel died so we used my drill but that didnt get us far then we used a grinder same thing then well when all esle fails use the good ole hand saw

ended up with this

and this

Its not finished its a work in progress but its progress nonetheless so heres pics with the MSP lip

Heres some with the DG lip

And without

also got my GT Spec Trailing arms in today

and finally i got my bday gift from my brother a little early some may know what it is others wont
              Last edited by speedracr79; 05-23-2012, 12:19 PM.
              FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

That things got some rare gems on it....

Comment

Originally posted by 03MSP86 View Post
                  That things got some rare gems on it....
                  Thanks man i just got some more parts just waiting for them to ship also should finish my bumper off tomorrow too.

GT Spec 4Pt Ladder Brace
                  Simota SRI
                  DG CF A Pillars
                  Gauge Mounts
                  CF Gas Door

and im waiting for my SRM main pulley should be here today or tomorrow
                  FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Alright what up peeps didnt get much done over the weekend but started working on the bumper but it got late so no final pics but my buddy Brian took it home with him and hes gonna finish it off ill post more pics when its all primered and ready for paint but till then heres a few pics

Last edited by speedracr79; 07-13-2012, 09:41 AM.
                    FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Finally received my main pulley from SR its been on back order since november but i got it so i guess thats all that matters huh

FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Last month i won the contest for the AAC Link Kit so these great pieces will be added to my build. Cant wait to get it and get it installed. Also bought some new parts

Cf a pillars
                        cf gas door
                        Gauge mounts
                        Simota sri
                        gt spec ladder brace
                        MP3 Spoiler

Also my interior in now complete i just bought a MSP dash, and center console, Speedo, Carpet, also a set of fogs.

FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Well just found out Corksport is gonna be at Harris Hill this year and theres gonna be an Epic meet. So I have to have my car ready in time by november to run it for the first time this should be fun. http://www.corksport.com/blog/corksp.../#comment-3068

So to those who follow for progress i appologize for the slow build, but now ill have some extra cash coming in soon, and will be making some progress.

First is the engine work
                          Second is the paint
                          Third is interior redo
                          Fourth is reassembly
                          Fifth is drive that bitch like i stole it...lol
                          FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

I finally received my AAC Link Kit looks pretty good if i do say so myself cant wait to get it installed. Sorry for the crappy cell pics ill update with better ones later

FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

that'll make a notable change to the back of the car! well done winning that
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I must say, i do like what you're doing very much. All the details to the suspension is one of the most critical steps in building a solid platform and your upgrades are top notch.
                                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                                X