Speedracr79's Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
    that'll make a notable change to the back of the car! well done winning that
    Originally posted by Turpro View Post
    I must say, i do like what you're doing very much. All the details to the suspension is one of the most critical steps in building a solid platform and your upgrades are top notch.
    Thanks guys yeahI was pretty stoked when i won i didnt think i had a chance but im not coplaining. That kit costs $660 shipped and i didnt have to pay a dime, cant ask for a better mod. With them i have complete control over my rear suspension. Just waiting to get me some coilovers now. I didnt want to just do what some do and slap a bunch of parts on and call it a day. I thought about it and I'd like to think i made some good decisions in my build.

For those of you who still follow my slow progress build i appologize for the slow pace, now i have a deadline to complete my car so real progress will be made soon. So just keep looking and ill post every step of the way with plenty of pics
    FOR SALE THREAD

" I reject your reality, and substitute my own "

Comment

Had a long/short weekend went to dallas to get my parts so now i have my new to me MSP dash, center console, fogs, carpet, and speedo. Heres a couple pics i took didnt get one of the dash but youll live...lol

Heres a sneak peak of one of my rims, its not finished i gotta recoat it but you get the idea

And heres my almost finished Hybrid bumper

Little by little itll be done but she will see the road again soon.
      FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

This weekend im going to Stanton Tx to meet up with another member and pick up my parts hes been hiding from me over there, also take my pic of what ever parts i want...lol so heres a list of what im getting

Fenders
        16" enkei's
        subie splitter lip
        projectors (maybe)
        bumper reinforcement bar
        coil packs
        NGK Wires
        amber corners
        endlinks just to name a few
        FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Went on my trip this weekend to get my parts but sold my rims on the way back home...lol

Got all the other stuff but the projectors and amber corners but oh well.

so heres my new exhaust and subie lip

FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Well had planned to strip the interior this weekend, we started but ended up cleaning out my garage to get it ready for painting so it will be painted soon and we need a clean place so heres a few pics of my garage and new pics of the car.

Thanks to the help of a buddy who came over to lend a hand and bring some beer i now have a clean organized garage.

Swapped my 311 Sticker to my new CF Pillar, and my Dave B Rings to my new MSP Speedo

For Sale Pile

Here the finished product
            I give you the RARE sight of the Hill of Lips and Moutain of Carbon Fiber.....lol

FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Nothing was done so far but heres some stuff i got the other day from CR3 gonna powder coat them this weekend

Finally after monhs and months of searching and buying and selling i finally got a hold of a prestine set of fogs...and i also have a spare which i will be getting back later today
              FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Well its not part of my build but im doing my new rims I got on my Subie this color Black Chrome..what yall think we did this one last night gonna finish them off today.

FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Well finally got around to uploading the pics had a long night in Austin alot of drama and drinking but heres my new speed3 seats. They arent perfect but for the price its all good. They have a little wear but no tears and a few stains but im gonna give them a good cleaning either way they will be a nice addition to my build

FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Well newest mod i just bought a Viper 2way Remote Start alarm. Got a good deal on it too BNIB so im happy. Now I just need to find a place to install it when my car is ready
                    FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

But picked up some parts the other day and got a 01-03 front subframe. Now i can install my gt spec ladder brace. Also got a rear reinforment panel it goes on the rear subframe to add more ridigity. The 99-00 didnt come with one, also got a better conditioned front dash. And found my valve cover that i powder coated it was lost but now is found.
                      FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

My buddy ruben came over this weekend and helped me out we brought my motor home we started the interior its just a teaser I still have to mount them but the speed3 seats are in the car...haha

Swapped out the carpet and the door panels cleaned up the carpet and the crap that made its way under the carpet. There was alot of change i found an old one hitter pipe i had probably about 10yrs ago..lol. also a sample pack of toothpaste, and a few other things.

Heres where i left off ill finish installing the panels this week and start to work on installing the rear seats the fronts wont go in till after the dash goes in. But that should be soon also. Motor will be taken apart this week and next week it will be ropped off to get the PnP work done, install cams and gears. Also going to clean up the block and PC some of the brackets and give the motor some color.

FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Those seats are going to look awesome, looks like the rears fit pretty well too which is cool to find out.

Comment

wait wait wait... speed 3 seats fit the BJ?? wicked awesome
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by Scorch3 View Post
                              Those seats are going to look awesome, looks like the rears fit pretty well too which is cool to find out.
                              Well the fronts will fit with racing seat brackets i got a pair of wedge brackets. You can also bolt them to the floor but with a bit of modding they will fit. As for the rears they dont fit at all they will have to be modded the back if the rear with some minor modding the bottoms will not fit at all but ill figure something out. I was told i need to reupolsture my oem seats with the speed3 skin but im determined to get them in.

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
                              wait wait wait... speed 3 seats fit the BJ?? wicked awesome
                              FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Man they really look like they're in the right place, you can't just fab up some mounting brackets?

Comment

Working...
                                X