Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

needing a bg 323 owners help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

needing a bg 323 owners help

needing someone that is willing to donate a day or two of their car for me to build a box for a very important board member. the person that is willing and able to do this will receive a $100 deposit/credit on any fabrication and(or) installation they would like done on a stereo of their own. would really like to do this while the weather is hot. makes life a bit easier since i will be fiberglassing. your car will a bit of a smell once its over but nothing a little window down time on the freeway shouldn't get rid of. your car otherwise will be unharmed. i will proper mask off the car and protect it as need be. i'm not sure if the person that is going to be receiving the goods wants his name dropped so at this time i will leave it hush. if he chooses to port so be it.

thank you in advance.

NEUMAN

i would loan you mine, but you are so far away. have you talked to 89BG 323?

NW MAZDAS

Comment

no i haven't. however i have this listed over in the washington section also.

NEUMAN

Comment

bump. the person has purchased his sub and wants me to start work. anyone up for this? there may be a special bonus freebie.....!

NEUMAN

Comment

I'd loan mine but it's, you know, 1500+ miles away..... got the cables yesterday, btw!

--sarge

Comment

good to hear you got the cables. wish you where closer! lol no one is wanting free stuff these days it seems.

NEUMAN

Comment

I would if you didn't live so far north

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Working...
              X