Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

The FLORIDA people thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So i figured there are a ****load of us here on the boards now, so this is the place where we can all chit chat about whatever happens here is this humid ass state.

How's that sound?

I approve of this idea

Speaking of Florida people when the **** are we gonna have a meet? There's no flyrtle this year so we need to do something.

**** let's do a tech day at my house, drag vlad's ass up here too!
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Yeah like the idea we should do it

Comment

of course I'll be there. how about start saturday by bull****ing/working on cars/cookout at your house, run saturday night at PBIR, then come back and have shenanigans into sunday.
        -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
        VF10 powered!
        262 Whp & 257 Wtq
        13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

I've got a decent bit of work before I want people in/around my house. you and Dwayne have been an exception due to necessity
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Let me kno if there is ever a meet in fl, im so down!!
            97 Z28 Camaro 5.7 LT1,
            K&N CAI,
            3' Exhaust W/Hooker muffler
            160' Hypertech thermostat
            TB water delete
            4.10 motive gears
            Powerstop drilled n slotted rotors n pads
            Z06 rims

92 Protege Lx, Bp -
            Custom cold air intake
            Gready exhaust
            Front and rear strut bars
            5% tint
            Pear blue calipers
            Flat black 7 spoke alloy rims
            KYB GR-2 shocks
            Eibach Pro Lowering springs
            Brembo rotors, ceramic pads

93 Z28 Camaro - very sadly totalled
            94 RX-7 turbo.- Sadly Sold
            95 CRX Honda - Sold
            98 Kai Sophia - Sold
            04 SV650sv Suzuki - Sold behind my back
            85 Camaro Rs - first car Sold

Comment

Awwww yeahhhh.

Y'all should have come out to the Team Fail Motorsports meet last month that I was frantically bumping on here so that it wouldn't become a mostly Miata meet, but alas.
              Team Fail Motorsports

That's just the nature of the beach.

Comment

the land of 60+ year old Canadians

Comment

hahahahahahaha you're kind of right

Comment

Whats up guys! Lets try and get some people together for a meet or something
                    -08 Mazda 3i- dd
                    -93 Mercury Capri Xr2
                    Rocketman vaf adapter and ecu. Large fmic. Apc seats. More to come Build Project
                    -99 Subaru Impreza 2.5Rs. Traded
                    -91 Mazda Rx7 Vert. Traded
                    -95 Maxda Mx6 Ls. Sold
                    -81Mazda Rx7 Gsl. Sold
                    -82 Mazda Rx7 Gsl-Se. Totaled

Comment

Wake up central florida members. i see alot of proteges out here by ucf we should crash the MS3 meets i think they would enjoy that

Comment

New 323 member here! I just picked up a 1988 Mazda 323 GTX and planning on heading to the rotary meet this Saturday at Markham Park. Anyone else down to go? I am located in Miami and looking to join the fellow 323 owners here!

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
                          I approve of this idea

Speaking of Florida people when the **** are we gonna have a meet? There's no flyrtle this year so we need to do something.

**** let's do a tech day at my house, drag vlad's ass up here too!
                          What about Vlad's ass...? LOL
                          Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
                          262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
                          ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

During my brief period of owning my 323 I have met a lot of other 323 friends and was thinking we could all get together one weekend. Its been a long time coming and know there are few of us that still enjoy these little cars. I have a lot of help here in Miami with getting several Mazdas both old and new available for such a meeting. I have been around the Mazda scene here in Miami for a long time now and have remained in contact with the true Mazda lovers here. So I reach out to you guys: Spen, Vlad, MD323 and others...do you think it is possible to get a decent size group from all over and meet halfway somewhere? Spen, I am real close friends with Alex, who you know is very friendly in the Mazda community on the side of good (not evil LOL) so getting people shouldn't be a problem from Miami. Looking forward to a kickass meet!

Comment

I would be down, but just an old school 90's mazda meet. No MS3's or MS6's. They have their own thing going on...

Comment

Working...
                              X