Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

The FLORIDA people thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool! I can get a good size group of cars from South Florida, including 323, Protege, RX-7, Miata and MX-6
    I will have to check with them to see if their cars are available to meet up. I am thinking maybe in late April?
    How about you, I imagine you are in contact with several Mazda's up in Central Florida? I've even seen several in Tampa.
    I am sure there are people in this forum that would be interested too.

Comment

another florida meet is long overdue. get it together folks
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
        another florida meet is long overdue. get it together folks
        Definitely! I am surprised with the amount of 323 owners and other Mazda enthusiasts I have come across that love their cars.
        I am new to this forum, but would need help identifying the Floridians on this site. I will dig around a bit and see what responses I get.

Comment

I can try and get some people to come out, but remember im from south florida..im very new to this area..lol. Everyone i would invite would be from down south!

Comment

I know of a meet that could use some more BG presence.

Team Fail Motorsports

That's just the nature of the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE View Post
              I can try and get some people to come out, but remember im from south florida..im very new to this area..lol. Everyone i would invite would be from down south!
              Sweet! I appreciate the effort man, looking forward to having everyone come out and their cars ready soon LOL
              March is about to end so I want to have the details squared away soon so I can start spreading the word. I am just trying to get a feel of roughly what size we are working with here. I met some more 323 GTX and GT guys down here at Towers last week. One of them was Matthew and Tony (which has a **** load of bf 323 gt's) Matthew is in the FB GTX page.

Comment

@spenone sup bro..

zoom zoom

Comment

Once I get my 91 LX rebuilt it would be nice to see some of you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorix View Post
                    Once I get my 91 LX rebuilt it would be nice to see some of you guys.
                    Definitely! We have several 323 owners in South Florida so I can't wait! We have some big meets planned, especially on September 20th here in Miami. A local shop Mazdapros has really involved themselves with the community like no other. They have a Facebook page in case you are on there! Keep us posted man!

Comment

I probably won't have the engine rebuilt until the end of the year so I might have to wait until the next one. I would like to know more about Mazdapros though. Thanks.

Comment

Any news on a meet? I wana meet up before I blow up my car again. Im on a 2 month engine cycle lol
                        1991 Mazda 323 "Sh1tbox" BP Swap, Beater
                        1991 Mazda 323 "Sh1tbox v3.23" KL Swap
                        1993 Mazda Protege DX "Baby Hauler"

Comment

Needs more BGs!

Event in Jacksonville, FL by Mazda Meet & Eat on Saturday, September 20 2014
                          Team Fail Motorsports

That's just the nature of the beach.

Comment

^ wish i could be there
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by carkrazy1987 View Post
                              Any news on a meet? I wana meet up before I blow up my car again. Im on a 2 month engine cycle lol
                              I think that's a bit irresponsible. As I have been having problems finding parts it seems I noticed a few people that tend to frequently destroy these parts. Mainly transmissions it seems.

Comment

i dont do on purpose, just bad luck, trans arnt my problems. i spun a bearing on my kl in feb, blew a head gasket in april, chucked a rod in july. i have engine malfunctions.

Originally posted by Zorix View Post
                                I think that's a bit irresponsible. As I have been having problems finding parts it seems I noticed a few people that tend to frequently destroy these parts. Mainly transmissions it seems.
                                1991 Mazda 323 "Sh1tbox" BP Swap, Beater
                                1991 Mazda 323 "Sh1tbox v3.23" KL Swap
                                1993 Mazda Protege DX "Baby Hauler"

Comment

Working...
                                X