323 from Colombia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

323 from Colombia

Hi guys, just registered into de forum. Pretty great by the way.

Ok, I'm owner of a 323 from 1993 (Colombia) wich is equal to a BF 1986-1989 323 in the USA. It shares all of the exterior parts, and some in the interior BUT there's a HUGE difference in the engines here we got a 1.3 carburator sohc 8v engine and 4 gears transmission, and 1.5 carburator in Sedan 323's. And there you got your 1.8 or 1.6 turbo 16v dohc 4WD.
    I haven invested any money in the performance of the engine, that would be a waste of money. plus we don't have the ease of finding good mazda engines around here. So the changes I've done are most of them aesthetics, first a GTX front bumper (the rear one is impossible to get). Second I painted the corner lights cause is impossible to find the orange ones here and in ebay, also it was way more cheaper.

now i'm looking for some springs, and maybe some rims after that, and then if there's some money in a decent engine.
    (If somebody would help me with the springs, suspension thing I would be thanked)

Here's a pic of it.

If anybody needs something I'd be pleased to help. There's a big market of this cars here, and I just noticed this car won't be aftermarket'ed any more in the USA Sad for everybody.

Thank you!

Welcome. Nice BF.

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

Originally posted by DeeAOne View Post
      Welcome. Nice BF.
      Thnks man, the one you got there is a real inspiration

Comment

Hey Steban! I'm so glad to see a Compatriota's post here!

I know you published this post long time ago..., but didn't want to let it go without sending a big hello from Cali . And if you still have your Coupesito this might be interesting to you.

I recently bought a 1996 Mazda 323 Coupe, and are buying parts and accessories to make it shine. I have found various parts here in Cali, BRAND NEW, made in Taiwan, which fit perfectly because they are produced for this brand. Perhaps the quality is not the same as OEM Mazda, but they look great and I hope they will last. Things like Rear/Front Bumpers, Front Grill (parrilla รณ persiana), Front Turn Lights (the ones going on the bumper, available in orange, white and clear), among other parts.

If you are still interested just drop me a note and I'll be glad to put you in contact with the seller here in Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia.

Kindest regards,

Juan Andres

Comment

I've just found this thread. Interesting, that someone has posted a message after 5 years have passed.

Comment

Working...
          X