Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Stroker 2.2 in the build(Lots of Pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not at what speed you hit the wall, Torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.

Comment

lovely cam gears

I like that you route it through the sheet metal. certainly helps clean up the bay. stoked to see all the progress.
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I hope you are healing ok. Great work on the intake manifold.
        Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
        "Who Dey"

Comment

Sorry to hear about your wife.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you, 1 August its 2 years already

It's not at what speed you hit the wall, Torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.

Comment

got the brackets for the 4 link suspension

Comment

well got the diff back tonight, it's been made shorter to fit into the Anglia

Comment

thats one fancy unit. how many mm's did you have taken off each side?
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

About 420mm of each side, want to put at lease a 275/40/17 tyre on[emoji16]

Comment

hehe, thats some tread!! should stick well

Comment

Working...
                      X