Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had to quit my turbo bp dreams... SALE

please delete mods. create new/revised thread
    Last edited by dailordasailor; 11-27-2011, 06:30 PM.

Interested in the GTX exhaust manifold if the shipping isnt too bad to London, Ontario, Canada, N5Z3A7. Pm me with more info. Thanks.

Comment

I'll do my best on a quote. Im at school till Friday so if anyone has a good idea of the weight if appreciate it

Comment

interested in bag'o'piping. I can't see pics at work though, I'll look when I get home.
        2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
        1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Bag o piping is a good set up to build a custom Intercooler set up. I don't remember where you said you lived but we can work something out because shipping will suck

Comment

I think 15 lbs sounds correct for the exhaust manifold. I have shipped one before but still this is only a guess. It shouldnt be too bad since I am a few hours across the border from you...

Comment

I'll check later today then man

Comment

If I can fit it in a 13x12" box it'll be $30 which I'm pretty sure itll fit although I don't have it to measure a moment... So like $145 shipped or so?

Comment

wouldnt it fit in a large flat rate box? ive shipped a manifold in one of those. much cheaper than 30 bucks

NW MAZDAS

Comment

^canada is 30 for flat rate

Comment

^^ I live near Josh so I could probably meet you part way or something. You go to school in Alfred right? I've been meaning to get back over there to check out the coffee place downtown.
                      1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

i do go to alfred and live in watkins. im willing to do whatever works for people

Comment

still interested in the piping, what size is the inlet and outlet on that intercooler? also pm me what you would need for the egt.
                          1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

3" Intercooler so just needs a jump couplers. And josh is in line first on the car and won't know till this weekend on price because depends If I get it started and running right then more, if doesn't run right like now, it'll be sold at parts car price

Comment

Either way, very interested in a 94/95 1.8 miata motor as partial trade or to buy once sell car

Comment

Working...
                              X