I need a new life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a new life

I'm having a ****ty week so I need to vent a bit...

Right now I am stuck living in a ****hole town in Idaho, I'm too burned out to go to school, I can't find a ****ing job, I have no money even to drive an hour and a half to visit friends in Spokane, I have a family I never wanted and still don't want, I don't even want to be with my girlfriend anymore but there's too much outside crap to end things right now... I ****ing hate living here in this house and this town, and all I really want to do is disappear to somewhere else in the country and not talk to anybody I know here again.

*deep breath* Sorry.

Its ok. Better then holding it in. My life isnt the best right now but I know no one here wants to listen to my crap.
    Sagaris

Comment

u guys can come stay with me!! Ill always put up a fellow pro owner for a while`!!
      Eat ****.

Comment

Thanks Jo, always helps at least a little to know other people have problems and are still making it in spite of them.

I wish it was as easy as just going to stay with someone else for a while.

Comment

always feel free to unload on me if you need to. Usually on here or you can try my
          AIM: MimeAssassin
          ****ty days come and go kinda like diaraheea.... damn I cant speel.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

We all have badtimes, Sucks but thats life

Comment

Working...
            X