This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ +1 looks real good

Installed a civic STS.. so much better than the stock with NO bushings in it at all lol

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
    MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

^ time to change your sig!

NW MAZDAS

Comment

it works good because it uses dual ball bearings on each side of the shifter assembly. problem is... they are typically open ball bearings & low grade mild steel contruction @ that.
        In your climate..... you'll be lucky to get 2 full years before there are catastrophic failures
        Heads up holmes
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Yeah I know... but GF doesnt know any better... It was an Xmas gift for the MX6. I never put it in so fk it the protege got it.

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
          MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

Civic short throws are ****ing garbage.
            sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
            92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

better than stock

NW MAZDAS

Comment

been talking to the kid that owns this thing all day.
                picking it up tomorrow, and then re-selling it to a friend in need.
                loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
                73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CaymenEGT91 View Post
                  Brought it home! I havent been around in a while but I sold my MX6 and bought Kris's Protege with a bunch of goodies on it..

Looks good! Any turbo plans or anything good? :p

Currently looking for a protege as a DD so my egt can go under the knife! Paint (Cadillac White Diamond Pearl)and big turbo, possible tranny swap too.

91 Red EGT :: Daily: CRASHED/SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by bogaut View Post
                    better than stock
                    disagree.

the one in my PGT is horrible.
                    sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                    92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Originally posted by atomicEGT View Post
                      Civic short throws are ****ing garbage.
                      +1

Better to just mod the stock one by extending the bottom by an inch and a half
                      FE3 POWA
                      1985 Mazda 323 BF5P - FE3 powered

Comment

Originally posted by 12Pack View Post
                        Looks good! Any turbo plans or anything good? :p

Currently looking for a protege as a DD so my egt can go under the knife! Paint (Cadillac White Diamond Pearl)and big turbo, possible tranny swap too.
                        I dont really have any plans of turboing it... the car is so nice I just wanna get a JDM Rear bumper to complete the look and maybe a repaint.. just keep it low&slow.

Comment

I dont really have any plans of turboing it... the car is so nice I just wanna get a JDM Rear bumper to complete the look and maybe a repaint.. just keep it low&slow.
                          lets see how long it last n/a.....if you decide to sell it, ill buy it lol, looks good though
                          323 log-http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44611

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
                            looks lowered pretty good!
                            ^^ +1 looks real good
                            Thanks, guys. I'm really happy with the stance now. It feels nice and tight, too.

Yesterday, the only thing I did was replace the third brake light bulb. I guess its something.
                            '94 Protegé DX

Comment

I like my TWM short shifter. It has ball bearings just like the civic ones but I'm sure its better quality.
                              -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
                              VF10 powered!
                              262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                              13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                I like my TWM short shifter. It has ball bearings just like the civic ones but I'm sure its better quality.
                                the twm's are sweet! they are fairly local to me and sell alot on toprotege. never once heard a complaint or mention of a failure

Comment

Working...
                                X