SE PA 88 323 GTX B6T Engine and trans tubular manifold GT2560

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SE PA 88 323 GTX B6T Engine and trans tubular manifold GT2560

Included in the sale will be the Engine, transmission, clutch, flywheel, shifter assembly and cables, intercooler, radiator. This is basically everything I pulled out of my GTX when I did the BPT swap. Here is a link to everything when it was in the car http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...-SE-PA-323-GTX .

The engine is a B6T with GTX head and cams, B6T block, Miata auto pistons, GTX rods, Miata big nose crank. Motor runs well but smokes heavily. Compression is 1-100psi, 2-180psi, 3-175psi, 4-220psi (54*F). **Turbo and manifold have been sold**HKS SSQ bov. The intercooler and radiator are both custom and the radiator has to be run with the setup or the thermostat housing and waterpump will have to be changed. Tubing was welded to both of these. The injectors are stock GTX. The previous owner said the clutch was slipping but I didnt have any slippage even at 12psi. But I also wasnt running the car hard. So I wouldnt expect much from the clutch. The chassis has around 122,000 on it so I am assuming the transmission has the same amount. Trans shifts great, no noises, transfer case output flange has no play, electric diff lock did not work, but I could manually lock the diff, bronze shifter bushings included but not installed, trans and transfer case fluid level and condition where checked when I got the car and both were good. I am running an AEM EMS so I do not have a distributor, air flow meter or ECU for the engine. However I do have parts from the BPT that I am not using such as the dizzy, and ECU if they are of any help. I do not want to part anything out right now so I am only looking to sell everything as a package. Just let me know if you have any questions. $500
    Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_000204.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.6 KB
ID:	1267594

Name:	WP_000207.jpg
Size:	148.3 KB
ID:	1267595

Name:	WP_000205.jpg
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	1267596
    Last edited by SinistiR; 07-14-2014, 10:02 AM. Reason: items sold

Do you still have this drivetrain for sale?
    Jim
    Jim Chittenden
    NY
    s1elise190@yahoo.com

1988 Mazda 323 GTX

Comment

Sure do.

Comment

Is this engine, etc., still FS by any chance?

Thanks
        Jim Chittenden
        NY
        s1elise190@yahoo.com

1988 Mazda 323 GTX

Comment

Yes, the manifold and turbo have been sold though

Comment

Working...
          X