Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Android vBulletin Application Feedback..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make the post reply at the bottom. Is there any way we can pay to make this not have adds? CP would pay for you to do it without adds and upkeep it. Get a hold of me.
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

the forum application is written by vbulletin, I just customized it to the board. however, i will be decompiling and recompiling the application to make needed and requested changes along the way.
      as far as the advertisements go, this is the "free" app intended for everyone's general use. the 99 cent version will be ad free, and go directly to the club's PayPal. no need to pay me anything, it's a way of encouraging people to contribute to the club coffers. I'm sure I can make ad-free, personalized applications and thier .apk file available to the Administrative and Moderation staff directly with no charge.

serious modifications to the application involves a lot of work in Java and knowledge of the vbulletin code. I'll do it as a hobby at my leisure, free, as i consider that one of the things that i can do to make the club a better place, and clubprotege is important to me.

however, if it's important enough that you'd rather i preoccupy myself in making it an absolute priority, we can talk about that separately.
      Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

Comment

Working...
      X