Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

12 hrs of Sebring, Mazda Pre-Race Exhibition - Orlando, March 10 at Classic Mazda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 hrs of Sebring, Mazda Pre-Race Exhibition - Orlando, March 10 at Classic Mazda

12 hrs of Sebring Mazda Pre-Race Exhibition

Saturday March 10th, 5:30pm - 8:30pm

For five years in a row, Classic Mazda East has sponsored a very special and unique event leading up to the infamous American LeMans 12 hours of Sebring race.

Please join us on Saturday March 10 from 5:30pm-8:30pm to celebrate motorsports as we lead into the opening round of the ALMS season with the 60th Anniversary of the 12 hours of Sebring.

• Meet & talk Mazda team & drivers
    • Autograph session with the drivers
    • Prizes & Giveaways
    • Free Food and Beverages

RSVP to: crogers@classicmazda.com

You do not have to be a Mazda owner to attend, this event is open to anyone with an interest or passion for motorsports.

We do not yet have confirmation on what teams/cars/drivers will be in attendance, but I have attended it every year now and it has been a great opportunity to meet those team members (crew and drivers) that do take the time to be there. Usually there are several Grand Am Rolex series cars and drivers including some from the various ALMS & Grand Am support series. Both the Dyson LMP car and the Speed Source RX8 have been there every year so far.

If you think you might attend, please rsvp to the email address below, it will help tremendously in accommodating everybody.

2075 N. Semoran Blvd. • Orlando, FL 32807 • 407-681-2222 • www.classicmazda.com
    For More information call 407-681-2222 or email crogers@classicmazda.com

I will be there, worth the trip, personally. I have been to every one of them since 2007. Get to meet the teams, drivers, see the cars. Raffle for Sebring tix and a ton of other stuff.

Pre-Sebring Event at Classic Mazda of Orlando 2010 pictures by raiderms3 - Photobucket

Pre-Sebring 2011 pictures by raiderms3 - Photobucket

i'll be attending
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Cool! See you there!

Comment

Working...
      X