X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eecmm 6 2012

[quote author=Tony link=topic=820.msg27644#msg27644 date=1327631794]
    :rally:

We will be going back to Robbinsville, NC and the Mansion once again!!!

August 1st - 5th

This time we'll be running the Moonshiner 28 (as well as the usual dragon/skyway/hellbender if you'd like)

Plans are in the works for Ziplining, White Water Rafting and more!!! SO CHECK BACK SOON!

Some of what you'll get to see on this trip!

Bridal Veil Falls

Dry Falls

[/quote]

Thats a quote from the EECMM forum linked here
    I will be there and leaving from Florida the day before with at least one other guy. Join the forum and plan your trip. I'd really like to see more BG's there. If you're worried about not fitting in because you don't have a new car, don't worry. We are Mazda enthusiats, we are glad for anyone who wants to come no matter what you drive... except maybe a honda (haha just kidding, if you wanna drive a honda go for it) Everyone is very nice and you'll make friends, I can promise you that. Last year was my first time going and it was very very worth it.
    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
    VF10 powered!
    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Bump! Any interest in this? I know Ryan wants to make it. And Nate aka Wheresthericego is usually there, you can even see his car in one of the pictures above. lol
    -Steve

VF10 powered!
    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

i'll be there again!! **** YEAAAAA can't wait.

i'll be arriving thursday night at the microtel & probably meet up with peeps on friday. leaving sunday morning.

IN THE SCOOBY DOO AGAIN!!! i am going to be astonished if i don't break the car this time around, have tons of new mods on it & intend to abuse it to high hell.

btw steve, i must drive your car, and you must drive mine
      93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
      02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
      05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

i'll be arriving thursday night at the microtel & probably meet up with peeps on friday. leaving sunday morning.

IN THE SCOOBY DOO AGAIN!!! i am going to be astonished if i don't break the car this time around, have tons of new mods on it & intend to abuse it to high hell.

93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
        02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
        05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

god damnit i wish i could go
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem View Post

Great to hear you'll be there. and I'd be down with some seat time swapping.
            and we are doing night runs every night at 8:30 if you get in early enough thursday. I'll PM you my phone number.
            -Steve

VF10 powered!
            262 Whp & 257 Wtq
            13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Also forgot to mention. I'm leaving Florida tomorrow morning at 630. If any of you want to jump on last minute send me a message via the facebook link in my signature.
              -Steve

VF10 powered!
              262 Whp & 257 Wtq
              13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Must....avoid.....guardrails. haha. Keep saying that to yourself
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                X