Never did post a new member thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never did post a new member thread

Hello all, this is the first forum for me to be a member of. My name is Marcel, I am 19 from BC Canada. Been on here now for a few months but never really got around to making a new member post. My parents used to own a 1991 protege (5spd), it was sadly totalled in 2006. My dad later bought a newer protege (5spd), dont remember the model year, then sold it and bought a new 2003.5 mazdaspeed protege (obviously 5spd). As I got older and got my license I bought a 1990 protege (5spd) off craigslist for $380... hahaha...
    Used to be a lube/maintenance tech for Toyota, currently looking for a job.
    Funny story on how I found the forum is through google. I was researching the 4wd turbo models and stumbled upon a fs ad that was on cp. It was Jason's protege... damn it sold before I could get the money together to get it... that would have been so much fun to own.

I would eventually like to own a 4wd turbo Protege.

welcome!, there is a lot of knowledge to be learned here,use it wisely grasshopper.

Comment

Welcome. $380 is a steal for the protege. I'm guessing it needs some help. There are tons of parts for the cars and easy/cheap upgrades for the cars. Pics of the car?
      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Working...
      X