FS : BG Tokico HP (Blues) + CM Springs + Dust boots & dampers + Mounts SET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS : BG Tokico HP (Blues) + CM Springs + Dust boots & dampers + Mounts SET

Here we have a set of lightly used and well maintained complete bolt in suspension upgrade for any BG. History as follows.. Struts were purchased new and have about I'd say under 6k miles, same goes with the strut mounts, dust boots/dampers. Springs are Canuck Motorsports 2" and came off of my red EGT which I have really no clue how many miles they have but it's less than what the chassis had and that was only 39k miles. If I had to guess I'd say they have roughly 10-11k miles on them at most with what I added to them. These were never installed without the boots being present! As you can see, I keep my stuff clean and maintained! These are NOT BLOWN! I happened to enjoy these strut/spring combo, others may not. Quite a few people on here have been in the EGT and know how the ride was and handled. Feel free to PM with questions. If you don't like the price, don't bother posting..

Payment via PayPal or cash!
    $400 + shipping

Last edited by jinx; 11-18-2012, 05:56 PM.

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
    HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
    Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Very smooth setup and the handling is phenomenal glws bro
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M323GTR View Post
      Very smooth setup and the handling is phenomenal glws bro
      Thanks for chiming in! It's better than stock stuff but also matters what else is upgraded in the suspension in how the end result feels. I had all ES bushing front to back and strut braces as well.

Comment

Seeing that I didnt sell mine ( no one bought them :0( ... ) instead installed them on the Daily driver ...

But this combo is really nice ... Comfortable firm ride , great handling ..

Comment

Edited, I just noticed I had + shipping instead of shipped.

Comment

Do you happen to have a picture of how low the car sat with these?

Comment

best I have that was fairly recent.

Comment

bummmmpin

Comment

Dropping the price to $500 shipped! I need these gone like yesterday!!!!!!

Comment

Local guys I'll go as low as $450 cash.. cmon! I'm already kicking myself in the ass and I still have em :x

Comment

$450 shipped.. final price cut.

Comment

some buy these!!!wish i could....struts alone cost about that much.glws
                        sigpicBACK TO SQUARE 1

Comment

if u somehow still have em in a month, i'll likely pick em up. just sayin
                          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                          Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

bump

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
                              X