ANY PARTS NEAR 24102

LET ME KNOW OR I'LL HAVE TO SELL IT.

CANEBREAK.627@GMAIL.COM LOWER CASE
    Attached Files
    David
    sigpic Ky

What happened?
    1990 Protege 4WD
    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
    ├┼┤
    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

I allowed a 'person' to drive it to Church that I was working with, gone 10 minutes and she is back and said she was sorry and afraid I would kill her... She blacked out behind the wheel. Stalked me covertly in the first place from two states away, it's a long and screwed story. After a short investigation she as fount have totaled 4 vehicles in 1 year. And lies more than she breathes. I'm thankful she didn't kill anyone.

I'm so pissed off over this anyway.

I'm currently staying in Henry,Va.

I may sell it as it is..... I'm so torn right now....
      David
      sigpic Ky

Comment

That can be fixed, don't worry about it. Just glad you and no one else is hurt. That's always first, and the car can be repaired if it means that much to you.

Comment

The damage doesn't look bad at all. A few junkyard parts and it'll be fiiiiiiine.
          '94 Protegé DX

Comment

It really doesn't look too bad.
            1990 Protege 4WD
            GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
            ├┼┤
            2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

a bumper cover looks all you'd need. the rest visually looks fine
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
                a bumper cover looks all you'd need. the rest visually looks fine
                Try taking a closer look.. quite a bit more damage then just that. Sucks dude :\

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
                HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
                Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

not enough to scrap it. thats still in reasonable condition. if it runs/drives (straight) its worth keeping around in most cases
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Rad support, Bumper and Cover, right door and front fender, hood, grill, hood cable, windshield, right rear strut is blown. The impact sent the rear end 6' off the ground.

Craziness! Driver told the guy that pulled her out that the brakes failed...

No skid marks???? The breaks wok fine still.

Subject failed to stop at a 'T' interaction with a stop sign.

Sorry Ryan the car is rather a road warrior at the moment and in the 100 mile radius of 24102, I can't even find a place to purchase a hazard flash unit.

I'm mad a hell over this accident too, not even 1 year since $800. for an A/C compressor and service. It also still works. Cat back exhaust, battery. Tires too. totaled? I don't think so either, but the locals here don't even know this car. lol
                    David
                    sigpic Ky

Comment

I will do all I can not to scrap it here for sure! With out a doubt I'm a lone ranger in these parts with my Protege.
                      Martinsville is the nearest Mazda dealer, I rarely see Mazda anything in these woods.

My Ranger Pick up is having tranny troubles too, Shuddering trans, I think it's the torque converter, I dislike Automatics.
                      David
                      sigpic Ky

Comment

if you can make it to wisconsin i will GIVE you a brand new radiator support. but i can't imagine the cost of replacing it to be worth the hassle rather then trying to just piece it together & run it for the rest of its days.

Comment

Thanks Ryan,

I'm really bummed at the moment, op to us the internet and I thank you for the reply.

The wise choice too, is to repair it all back to where it was. Mechanically it too good to sank it out over this kind of a hit.

Very untimely, aren't they all though.

Thanks for the pep talk!
                          David
                          sigpic Ky

Comment

im serious about the radiator support. (its brand new)
                            I also have a front fiberglass bumper support. take it away!

Comment

Thank you Sir,

I'll take you up on that for sure.

Thank you Ryan!
                              David
                              sigpic Ky

Comment

Working...
                              X