Important New Study: Oral Sex Cures Morning Sickness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important New Study: Oral Sex Cures Morning Sickness

As reported by CBS News Washington, DC bureau and excerpted from the following article:
    Watch CBS News live and get the latest, breaking news headlines of the day for national news and world news today.

According to the research of Gordon Gallup, a psychologist at SUNY-Albany, sperm is the most effective way to cure morning sickness due to pregnancy. But not just any sperm is effective, it should be the sperm of the one who got you pregnant.

Gallup believes the reason that a pregnant woman gets morning sickness is due to the unfamiliar semen in her body due to the pregnancy. He goes on to say that his findings indicate that the woman's body will initially reject the father's semen as an infection and react to it by vomiting. According to Gallup, the best cure for morning sickness is to ingest the father's sperm so her body can build up a tolerance to what's already inside her body.

Gallup agrees with the 2000 abstract from the National Center for Biotechnology Information which demonstrated that oral sex and swallowing sperm is correlated with a diminished occurrence of preeclampsia. This condition refers to the development of high blood pressure and protein in the urine after the 20th week which is usually in the late second or third trimester of pregnancy.
    The involvement of immune mechanisms in the aetiology of preeclampsia is often suggested. Normal pregnancy is thought to be associated with a state of tolerance to the foreign antigens of the fetus, whereas in preeclamptic women this immunological tolerance might be hampered. The present study shows …

Presented in the interest of science and for humanity. It's good to know that this technique can help women to eliminate one of the more uncomfortable aspects of early pregnancy.

Happy Motoring!
    Last edited by goldstar; 08-11-2012, 12:01 AM.
    02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
    MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
    MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
    Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
    MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
    Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
    Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
    Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
    Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
    Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
    Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
    Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
    Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

THANK YOU!!! I'm gonna print this out, and carry it with me at all times!
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

You're welcome. Yes, this is definitely the kind of information that should be more widely inseminated.

Happy Motoring!
      02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
      MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
      MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
      Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
      MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
      Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
      Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
      Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
      Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
      Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
      Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
      Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
      Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

I kept telling the wifey to just keep blowing me while we drive and she wouldn't get motion sickness anymore......oh wait, you said morning sickness. Oh well, works both ways
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
        X