Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

I have a 1993 Protege LX 5 speed DOHC that I've wanted to restore for a couple of years and have come to accept the fact that I can't afford to do it. I've accidentally placed the classified ad in "protege's & other cars wanted" under Ms Ruby. I tried to correct that and put more info & my lower price on the "for sale" section under "excellent for restoration or parts", but Turpro - the administrator of the forum - is blocking me from running it in the right place. I've asked him to correct it and i've even emailed wihandyman.com - but either no one is reading my messages or I'm being ignored. Can anyone help? If your interested, go to those feeds and see. Am I allowed to put my email address here? Thanks.

Read the for sale rules and follow them and there shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

I moved it. Next time send me a pm not a visitor message. And next time you have issues don't post things like this in the new jersey section. How am I or any of the other admins suppose to find it? Yea technically I did but you should've pm'd me.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
      X