Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiring Diagrams or ECU Pinout

Hi guys,

I'm looking for some wiring diagrams or the ECU pinout for the 323F BA. I've got a Dutch 323F BA, and here in Holland we've got a 'pre facelift' and 'post facelift' 323F BA. I've heard that you call that 'pre Ford' and 'post Ford'. Here in Holland the 'pre facelift' or 'pre Ford' is delivered from september '94 until february '97, and the 'post facelift' or 'post Ford' is delivered from february '97 until september '98. My BA is from '98 so I need the wiring diagrams or ECU pinout for the last one.

The 'pre facelift' / 'pre Ford' has 4 connectors, and one of them is for the automatic gearbox, which the most of us don't have, so that leaves 3 connectors in use. The 'post facelift' / 'post Ford' had only 2 connectors, a small one with 22 pins and one with 26 pins. Physical exactly the same as the BG (GT(X)) connectors, but obviously with other wiring.

I've got a digital workshop manual and a workshopbook but both contain the 'pre facelift' / 'pre Ford' diagrams and pinouts, because of my engine swap to a GT(X) I need the diagrams (or at least the ECU pinouts) from the 'post facelift' / 'post Ford'. A search on the internet also gave no more results, only from the 'pre facelift' / 'pre Ford', with on exception, here I found a strange pinout with the two connectors I need, but if I compare the wires which I'm sure off, they're totally different from the diagram.. (They can be found here.)

Is there anyone who can help me with that?

I will be very grateful!
Working...
X