Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ORLY??? That's where I live. So how about some bumpers?? lol

Comment

I am going look at getting an exporters license, and what is involve in send stuff to the US from here. If it is viable and people are interested I will look into sending some bumpers over there. I will get pics of the front and rear bumpers for people to check out.
      My Hiroshima Screamer

Comment

that would be great!

Sorry for derailing your thread. I still think the turbo and NA axles don't interchange. Though that may have only been on the transmission side?
        88 323 GT - 03 Protege5 - 07 Mazda 5

Comment

Originally posted by sethro_GT View Post
          that would be great!

Sorry for derailing your thread. I still think the turbo and NA axles don't interchange. Though that may have only been on the transmission side?
          you are correct that is at the trans only. outer splines are the same.
          2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
          1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

I think you can use the '94 Hyundai Sonata 3.0l V6 outer CVs on the BF and they are supposed to be much bigger too.
            My Hiroshima Screamer

Comment

I got the lower boot spoiler from that website, quality is good.

Current project: FE3 323

Comment

Resurecting to follow up on bumpers?! Its been a hectic year and finally got my 323 gt running. I would love to be rid of the duck bill front.
                88 323 GT - 03 Protege5 - 07 Mazda 5

Comment

Hi all, if somebody could take the time to clarify exactly what year/model/etc of hubs/rotors/etc to swap to the 4x100 and use the bg calipers I'd GREATLY appreciate it.

Do you need to swap master cylinders at the same time? Is everything bolt on or will I need to fabricate?

Thanks in advance. I made a huge mistake and ordered expensive wheels that are 4x100 and need to change hubs because they are non-returnable. Not my finest moment ha.
                  1988 Mazda 323 gt (red)
                  1988 Mazda 323 gt (grey)
                  1967 Lancia Fulvia coupe
                  1969 Lancia Fulvia sport Zagato
                  1986 Volkswagon Vanagon
                  1988 Toyota pickup 4x4(white)
                  1988 Toyota pickup 4x4(brown)
                  yikes that's too many cars

Comment

It is the Kia Rio Sport around 99-00 DC series or gen 1, I think it is only the Sport version not the normal Rio. Not sure what disks to use, might work with BG disks or could look at something larger and BMW E36 calipers, needs some modding but does work on a BF.
                    My Hiroshima Screamer

Comment

Working...
                    X