Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what did you do to your non-Protege today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

While not techically something I did to the car, I finished puttign up shade net on the sides of a gazebo that I bought for the BMW. Now I just need to add a bit to the back, to keep the sun out, plus some more rope and tent pegs (to make sure it doesn't get blown apart, damaging the car).
      '87 Mazda 323 SL - daily driver, backup show car (being restored as I get time)
      '82 BMW 518i (E12/8) with 32/34 Weber and Simota cone - old show car (stolen)
      '70 VW 411L Auto - show/restoration project to replace 518i - sold
      '99 BMW Z3 2.8 Roadster - show project

Comment

Bought a thing. (Atomic, this one is from Mississippi)

20170813_160433 by concealer404, on Flickr

20170813_160413 by concealer404, on Flickr

Then did a thing.

20170902_123559 by concealer404, on Flickr

20170902_123611 by concealer404, on Flickr

Then bought another thing.

download_20170913_105840 by concealer404, on Flickr

Comment

that ****ing tinkertoy wing

Last edited by atomicEGT; 09-14-2017, 07:26 PM.
          sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
          92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

^ I could not agree more!
            1990 Protege 4WD
            GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
            ├┼┤
            2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

We racecar now.

This was with the old uprights.

Wide car is wide.

Major Hater 2017 by concealer404, on Flickr

Comment

sigpic

Comment

bwaaahahahaha
                  '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                  '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                  http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

spent $70ish ordering parts to hopefully make the Accord less boring to drive... generic front strut brace and 02 CL rear sway bar
                    sigpic

Comment

Just installed a non-broken taillight cluster on the right side of the Volvo. And much more importantly, finally removed the sadistic key chime from under the dash! I breathe a sigh of relief every time I think about it not being there anymore.
                      1990 Protege 4WD
                      GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                      ├┼┤
                      2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

I had the front shocks in the Z3 replaced, and ordered a new set of intake pipes/boots for the Z3. The old boots are very leaky, and I just patched them to work until I can get a replacement set. The new ones should go in tomorrow.

Comment

Better wheel logos:

Comment

installed my rear sway bar and got a better look at the damage from being rear-ended last week. ****ing SFL drivers.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wasn't quite today, but recently removed the supercharger, drained the skanky, skanky SKANKY oil out of it, flushed it, and replaced with fresh Mobil Jet 2. Did I mention the old oil was well and truly nasty?
                              '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                              '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

finally got around to putting the catback on my bag o'dicks Honda. next up: replacing the VTC solenoid assembly, using worm clamps on the exhaust hangers, a new VC gasket, replacing the coolant expansion tank, and installing the coilovers (whenever I have access to a driveway)

also got a bunch of dumb fake aero bull**** to put on the car once it's lowered on the new wheels (roof wing, duckbill spoiler, canards, front lip, diffuser) so I can go from forgetting where I park to laughing at the car every time I see it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X