Miata 16" wheels and Tracer LTS/AUS spec Lazer Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miata 16" wheels and Tracer LTS/AUS spec Lazer Wheels

I have some Miata 16" secial edition wheels for sale.
    First set is just a pair, so would be great for drag slick set or to match a set you already have. One is in really nice shape, the other has an area of curb rash and some scratches from the prior owner.
    $170 for the pair obo. Priced reduced to $150 for the pair!

Second is a set of 4, this tends to be the most desired style of the Miata wheels to swap onto our cars. Two are in really nice shape, the other two have some curb rash from the prior owner.
    $440 for the set of 4 obo. Priced reduced to $370 for the set of 4!

Lastly, I have a set of early Mercury Tracer LTS wheels that also are the AUS spec turbo Ford Lazer wheel, they are 14". They're not show quality, some of the paint is peeling and they have some surface stains I think from rusty fluid dripping on them while in storage.
    $220 for the set of 4 obo. Priced reduced to $180 for the set of 4!

Also, feel free to check out all the other stuff I have for sale

S/H is on the buyers dime. Please, if you want a shipping quote, go to your preferred shippers website and get a quote, I'm in Athens Ohio 45701. USPS, UPS, and FedEx all offer prepay shipping where you process your shipping order and email me the shipping labels, then I print off your labels and drop off the package and they bill you directly. I have found this is the best way to handle shipping costs of larger, heavier, or bulkier items where the costs are hard to predict and I have bought/sold/shipped this way for many years. If you have further questions, feel free to ask.

It is best to text me, I won't answer calls from unknown folks, 74 zero, 59 zero, 5 ate ate ate. You can em or pm me but I'm not online daily so there may be delays that way.

Feel free to make offers, the worst I can do is say no. But, please keep your commentary about prices, etc off of this thread, it's just common courtesy.

Thanks for looking, Bill.
    Last edited by billzie; 01-03-2013, 02:44 PM. Reason: price adjustments

never realized the lts wheels and laser wheels are the same. neat

NW MAZDAS

Comment

I looked at some of your photobucket pics. parting out that gtx engine?
      DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by bogaut View Post
        never realized the lts wheels and laser wheels are the same. neat
        I thought it was pretty cool too, probably the rarest factory rim of the 2nd gens.
        Originally posted by 92dx View Post
        I looked at some of your photobucket pics. parting out that gtx engine?
        Well, anything is possible, txt me to discuss.

Bill.

Comment

I guess I should have given more details in the OP.
          These are all 4 x 100 bolt spacing, and all will mount up to BG (and other variants) like factory, no need for spacers or hub rings.

Pics were taken with weight still off ground but rubber touching, and were before I replaced the front bumper, doors, and re-aligned the rear bumper
          Thanks, Bill.
          Last edited by billzie; 11-14-2012, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by billzie View Post
            I thought it was pretty cool too, probably the rarest factory rim of the 2nd gens.

Bill.
            I'd say the LX-E wheels are more rare given the car was only made for two years, but you definitely don't see many LTS wheels around... glws
            sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
            92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

have a set for my wagon .. quite like them GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by atomicEGT View Post
                I'd say the LX-E wheels are more rare given the car was only made for two years, but you definitely don't see many LTS wheels around... glws
                Problem is, that LX-E casting was not exclusive to Ford, iirc they also used that wheel on GM and Nissan, and maybe a few others; and, to be honest and no offense, they just aren't that good a looking wheel, I thought about getting a set years ago just to be different until I found out about the AUS Laser TX3 connection.

Bill.

Comment

I will be coming to the Chicago area for Thanksgiving from Athens in far SE Ohio. So I'm willing to meet along my route to deliver the wheels on Thanksgiving day, I'm not sure on my return plans yet (either overnight on Sat night or very very early Sun morning). However, the buyer must provide a non-refundable payment via paypal so I'm not hauling these for no reason for someone who won't show. I'm traveling with my wife, kids, and their grandma, so the meet will have to be short and sweet and on time.
                  This plan makes for a huge savings on S/H charges.
                  Let me know asap to make arrangements.
                  Thanks, Bill.

Comment

All right guys, I know some of you have some early Christmas money now so buy my rims! HAHA

I don't know what these rims are going for nowadays, the price I posted was the last time I saw a set of these sell a few years ago. They ain't making any more of these and they were kinda rare to begin with.
                    BUT
                    Make me a reasonable offer, I need to clear out the garage so I can have space to work on my Tracer LTS this winter.
                    Oh, and baby needs a new pair of shoes (literally, this boy is growing too fast, bought his first pair of shoes a little big and within 3 weeks were outgrown, LOL).
                    And, I'm willing to meet within a reasonable distance, lets say about 100 miles depending on which direction from me, I'm in Athens, OH 45701 for reference.
                    LMK, Bill.
                    Bill

Comment

Prices reduced!

Howdy folks,
                      I'm sorry for not keeping up with this sale, my baby was sick for nearly the whole month of December and then the rest of us got one thing or another as well. So I probably missed out on sales, I'm sorry.

Anyway, I've reduced the prices quite a bit on these and still open to reasonable offers. It seems like a few years ago these wheels would sell in a few days max, IMHO they are still the best looking and most affordable wheel out there for a perfect fit.

I'm also open to partial trade/cash deals. I need a set of 93+ EGT side skirts in burgundy color, internal engine parts like pistons/rods (aftermarket forged) and ARP stud kits, MBSP, long nose crank, etc, and tools. I'm also willing to meet within about 50-100 miles or so depending on direction and drive time and at a convenient time (family, life, etc...).

Please let me know, best to text 74 zero, 59 zero, 5 ate ate ate.
                      Thanks for looking, Bill.

Comment

Working...
                      X