Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTAE Grille Wanted

Hi Guys

I am looking for a GTAE Grille for Mazda 323 BF. I have GTAE bumper I only need the grill. Does anyone know where I can find it? Call me +2783 683 4879 or e-mail ryno323@hotmail.com

Thank you

Where are you located..I may be able to help you
    Clay

Comment

gtae grille

Originally posted by azgtx View Post
      Clay
      im from south africa.i heard that is no longer available in japan.i would appreciate it if you can help me with two grilles.one for me and for my friend also.if you have a grille can you send me pic.my email is ryno323@hotmail.com
      thanx

Comment

Originally posted by azgtx View Post
        Clay
        im from south africa.i heard that the grille is no longer available in japan.im looking for two grilles.one for me and one for my friend.if you have a grille is it possible to send me pic.my email is ryno323@hotmail.com
        where are you from

Comment

Mesa Arizona. USA...I will get on this for you.

Comment

thanx clay.is it easy to get that gtae grille in usa?coz here we struggle,coz sa never got gtae goodies.and can you get it new or second hand.what mazda 323 are you driving?

Comment

i cant attach a pic of the grille on this site.it doesnt give me that option.what is your email adress,then i can send you a picture of the grille i need.and also send me a pic of your ride plz.my mail adress is ryno323@hotmail.com

Comment

I may have one attach a picture for me to make sure it's the right one

Comment

Working...
                X