No announcement yet.

Build of my 88' Mazda 323 GT!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing some upgrading to the old 323 GT and sorting out few minor bugs. I plan to have the AC installed back in the car, window switches rewired and working, add 8mm coil wires W/plugs, stage 3 clutch, touch up on exterior and interior and then DYNO... Thinking about selling her too, but we'll see

Comment

Wow you're gonna sell her?

'88 GT
      '88 GTX
      '85 Toyota Cressida 5-Speed
      '88 323 GT
      '88 323 GTX

Comment

Did you ever get this car on the rollers?

Comment

The car was never dyno'd, and was placed on the back burner as I was building my Pontiac G8 motor and tranny. 2017 I'm starting back on the car and installing some really interesting parts.
          Last edited by Ghase; 12-31-2016, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Rotary View Post
            Wow you're gonna sell her?

'88 GT
            '88 GTX
            '85 Toyota Cressida 5-Speed
            It's still a possibility, don't know yet

Comment

Thanks for sharing, I am loving what you have done with the car so far. Looking like you went on to other projects and planned on getting back to it in 2017. Without any updates since 2016, I am curious where you are with this project. PM sent as well.

Comment

Just giving everyone a update: Since the passing of my wife in December 2017......Nothing has been done with the car. I will be having some updates in about 2 weeks.

Comment

Sneak peek.........Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_08401.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	1245657

Comment

Is that a Honda B-series intake? Curious to see how this works out. I heard talk that they could be modified to fit a B6T, but I've yet to see a build.

Comment

The intake isn't some Honda knockoff manifold. This was built by VP in New York who is well known for their custom built manifolds. This was built for scratch for the B6T motor...

Comment

FYI, this was a $1500 intake manifold. Was told it will make up to 30whp depending on setup.

Comment

crazy manifold. much better than the design over the intake manifold.
                          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                          X