No announcement yet.

Foofighter - 98 Protege ES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I found this, but even with it translated, I have no idea what to do lol http://page14.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/s229165865

Comment

The 2,000 Yen is the starting bid and the 4,500 Yen is "Buy It Now." And I think there's a little less than six days left and it currently has zero bids. 2,000 Yen is around $200, I think. I actually just emailed them asking about shipping to the US, too.

Comment

I just test fitted my mx3 seats today, and they should fit with minor mods. All I gotta do is drill 4 holes and hammer 2 rear mounting brackets. Hopefully I can get a set of leather mx3 seats soon to put in the 323

Comment

I just did a conversion and 2000 yen is like 20 dollars. But they do not do international shipping.
          Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
          "Who Dey"

Comment

Yup, $20. Sorry, apparently I wasn't thinking straight. I haven't gotten an email back from them, either.

HTC Droid DNA

Comment

There's companies that will act as a proxy service for yja, I've found some searching for yahoo Japan auctions on eBay.

NW MAZDAS

Comment

^ Your right, but I still haven't heard back from any that I have messaged. Thanks for the help guys

Comment

MX-3 seats installed! Well one of them at least. I'm already loving the look, and it matches the interior pretty well.

Comment

Looks nice! And I see you got the stainless scuff plates, as well.

Comment

^ Yup! The downside to the seats is they sit low, a little too low for someone who is only 5' 7". I might experiment and swap the rails from the original seats. It looks like an easy swap

Comment

Hell, you're 5'7" and they're too low? Can't imagine how I'd fit in there. I'm 5'3" haha.

Comment

New shoes , just in time for winter

Comment

niiiiiiiice

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Very nice! What size are those?

HTC Droid DNA

Comment

17x6.5. I had to drive 2 hours to Indianapolis to get them, but it was well worth it. I only paid $500 with like new tires already on them. So I pretty much paid $200 for the wheels

Comment

Working...
                                X