1997 protege lx tuned to JDM MAZDASPEED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1997 protege lx tuned to JDM MAZDASPEED

Yes, Im selling my favorite car. Its now time to just simplify what ever i have. It only has 92k in the odometer. Just recently done the water pump and timing belt. The car has never been to any accidents and always in the garage. It has the usual small dings from cars and parking lots but not something too bad. Interior is perfect and everything works. Ive invested close to 10k in the car not including the car. Im just wanting to get atleast 5k for it or best possible offer. Its the only car in the north and south america to have such RARE JDM PARTS that others will kill for. Also, will include all the OEM parts that I took off. If it does not sell, I will take off the parts and just let my kids use the car for driving lesson.

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

One of my favorite BHA's. glws!

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Damn that's tempting. It'll probably cost close to $1,000 to ship it here though. Good luck!

HTC Droid DNA

Comment

I'm kinda hoping the car doesn't sell so I can get that mazdaspeed spoiler. I'm a jerk!

Comment

what a beautiful ride! glws

Comment

I just put in for a quote from Nationwide Transport. Kind of curious to see just how much it'll cost to ship it. One of the testimonials said it cost $700 to ship from New York to Florida. I hope Texas to New York isn't mush worse.

HTC Droid DNA
            Last edited by irishkev90; 04-28-2013, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Got my quote, not quite as bad as I expected.

Are there any problems with the car? Rough running? Rust? Suspension clunks? If there are any problems with anything, could you post pictures or PM them to me if possible?

Sorry for the interrogation, but I'm really considering this.

Thank you.

HTC Droid DNA

Comment

Potential buyer bump?

HTC Droid DNA

Comment

this is all you kev id be all over this but no space.

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Haha. I'm trying. I've got a couple shipping quotes in the $700 range. Pretty sure I can get a loan, credit is good and whatnot. Just don't want to go apply for a loan without any word from txmzdsp2gen first.

HTC Droid DNA

Comment

PM sent.

HTC Droid DNA

Comment

Originally posted by irishkev90 View Post
                        Haha. I'm trying. I've got a couple shipping quotes in the $700 range. Pretty sure I can get a loan, credit is good and whatnot. Just don't want to go apply for a loan without any word from txmzdsp2gen first.

HTC Droid DNA

Hey there... sorry for a late reply. If I didint check my dfwmazda site I wouldnt know I have a message..lol.
                        Ok the car doesnt have any RUST. Everything works perfect except for the AC which I think needs freon (still COLD but can be COLDER).
                        I just saw the boot came loose...Its the original boot from the factory. JUst show that I didnt drive the car hard. I even installed the vacuum and amp guages. LIke I said, the oem parts still comes with the car. THe front bumper spoiler alone cost me 400, doesnt include shipping from japan, fixing it, painting and installing it. THe JDM bumper cost me 195 plus shipping and painting. THe CIBIE fogs cost me 275...the grill cost me 70...the JDM lights cost me 230 and the sides cost me 150..just imagine..its just up front..lol

THe spoiler last it was listed at CS was 780 and they dont even offer the side skirts, the rear visor, hood scoop, the JDM tails, mazdaspeed badges...WOW!! never thought I HAVE SO MUCH PUT IN THE CAR!!!..lol Thats just the outside.....not including the almost brand new wheel and tires ETC ETC..lol. MOMO parts inside too and ORIGINAL MS HORN BUTTON.

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

Well I've been living without A/C for over a year now so that's not too much of a problem, haha. I love everything else about the car. I probably won't touch it at all except for maintenance purposes.

All the transport companies say they don't want anything left in the cabin during transport, unless I choose to ship it using an enclosed trailer.

I'll PM you in about an hour when I get home and hopefully we can come up with a deal.

HTC Droid DNA

Comment

Another PM sent!

Edit: PM sent on DFW as well.
                            Last edited by irishkev90; 05-10-2013, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X