FS: Turbos and O2 Housings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Turbos and O2 Housings

I recently taught myself how to port and polish cast iron parts for fun and to make a little money on the side. I'm an amateur by all means, so do not expect perfection on any of my ported parts. Equipment used were high quality die grinders, carbide burrs, and sanding rolls. They'll all also need a thorough cleaning and wire brushing prior to install to remove surface rust and any small metal bits.

Item #1: Ported and Polished VJ14 O2 Housing (323GT/Capri XR2) - $75 USD OBO

1.75" outlet enlarged to approximately 2.0" to improve exhaust flow, power output, and spool-up times by reducing exhaust restriction. Should be a direct fit for anybody running a VJ14 turbine housing. That means you, stock B6T guys. I can re-die the studs if you wish as well.

Item #2: Ported and Polished VJ11 O2 Housing (MX6/Probe Turbo) - $75 USD OBO

1.75" outlet enlarged to approximately 2.0" to improve exhaust flow, power output, and spool-up times by reducing exhaust restriction. Stud holes can be re-tapped for you. Should be a direct fit for anybody running a VJ11 turbine housing. That means you, F2T guys.

Item #3: Ported and Polished VJ14 Turbine Housing (323GT/Capri XR2) - $50 USD OBO

This improves the smoothness of the exhaust flow and can reduce back-pressure too. Great for people wanting to maintain their OEM turbo's feel and look. Direct bolt-on for B6T owners with stock turbo equipment. The wastegate hole has been ported a little bit to help prevent boost creep.

Item #4: VF10 Turbo with Weirtech Flanges (Subaru Legacy RS Automatic) - $250 USD OBO

Make a hybrid with your existing VJ14/11/20 turbine housing or use the brand new 3/8" milled flanges to make a custom manifold and down-pipe for your new turbo. My transmission and tires are already overwhelmed by my full VJ11 swap, so this has to go. It is found stock on overseas Subaru Legacy RS Turbo Automatics and is a good match for those looking to break past 200HP on their turbo motors.

My Terms of Sale:

I assume you have read this thoroughly and understand my terms prior to purchase.

Prices are all OBO and I'm happy to negotiate package discounts or combined shipping for multiple members.

All parts sold as-is, are final sale, and legal blah blah blah.

Payment method will be Paypal in USD to protect us both.

Canadian shipping can be Greyhound station-station for those on a budget or Canada Post.

American shipping can be handled by a hybrid between Canada Post and USPS.

Customs, tariffs, fees, and duties are not my responsibility and I cannot predict them either.

Contact me by PM for quickest responses as it goes directly to my phone and email.

Additional photos, resources, and information available on all products.

Prices do not include shipping.

VF10 turbo's condition????
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
      VF10 turbo's condition????
      Just about to respond to your PM. Taking more pictures and getting a shipping estimate.

Comment

GL with the sale! The VJ14 downpipe will also bolt up to the VJ20 last time I checked
        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
          GL with the sale! The VJ14 downpipe will also bolt up to the VJ20 last time I checked
          Thanks, Jack! I appreciate that!

Comment

no problemo! Off topic a bit...but how was dealing with weirtech? I've got an itch to pick up a BP exhaust flange...who wouldn't @ $21.95 lol
            -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

jack i drive by their shop almost daily
              let me know if you need anything picked up .. i want to get a quote for something while i am in there

btw i believe they made the skuce manifolds

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
                no problemo! Off topic a bit...but how was dealing with weirtech? I've got an itch to pick up a BP exhaust flange...who wouldn't @ $21.95 lol
                They were a little bit slow to ship the part, but just fine other than that!

Comment

Happy to lower prices to clear these parts out if anybody's interested in shooting me an offer on anything! Turbo's packed up and ready to ship!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronbrook37 View Post
                    Happy to lower prices to clear these parts out if anybody's interested in shooting me an offer on anything! Turbo's packed up and ready to ship!
                    June bump. Going to Ebay pretty soon I think.

Comment

Is the VF10 still available?
                      sigpic
                      1992 Familia GT-X
                      1988 323 GTX
                      2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
                      2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Originally posted by DuRWooD View Post
                        Is the VF10 still available?
                        Yep.

Comment