Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mazda 323 BF GTAe Front Bumper for sale on ebay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda 323 BF GTAe Front Bumper for sale on ebay.

I made the post in the classified section.

Follow the link.

Damn bumper cost more than my 88' 323 GT.......... Nice piece though

Comment

I saw that too. Seller has Zero feedback and in Poland...so buyer beware, hope its legit as this is a sweet and supre rare item.

Comment

he shipped another bumper to the usa already, and a bunch of other stuff. seller is legit

NW MAZDAS

Comment

this went for $1,025 do you all think that's a fair, good, bad price? Obviously it's hard to say but I haven't been in the market for that long
          1988 Mazda 323 gt (red)
          1988 Mazda 323 gt (grey)
          1967 Lancia Fulvia coupe
          1969 Lancia Fulvia sport Zagato
          1986 Volkswagon Vanagon
          1988 Toyota pickup 4x4(white)
          1988 Toyota pickup 4x4(brown)
          yikes that's too many cars

Comment

that price is crazy inflated haha. cant believe someone would pay that much

NW MAZDAS

Comment

The seller is legit. I'm the owner of the first GT-Ae bumper that he sold.

'85 Toyota Cressida 5-speed
              '88 Mazda 323 GT
              '88 Mazda 322 GTX
              '88 323 GT
              '88 323 GTX

Comment

Originally posted by yarnkaps View Post
                this went for $1,025 do you all think that's a fair, good, bad price? Obviously it's hard to say but I haven't been in the market for that long
                That price is because it was put up for sale on ebay. When I spoke to the seller prior to it being posted on ebay he said he was looking at least $600us plus shipping for it.

Comment

yeah the seller is definitely making a profit off all the parts that he's selling. A big gain for him.

'85 Toyota Cressida 5-speed
                  '88 Mazda 323 GT
                  '88 Mazda 322 GTX
                  '88 323 GT
                  '88 323 GTX

Comment

If you want gtae bumper go to a mazda dealership and order one.i work for mazda dealership i import it for me its 2800.00 rand.im from south africa .in us dollars its 280 dollars.all you guys out there go to a mazda dealer and order this part nr b44950031a its the gtae bumper part nr.good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda16V View Post
                      If you want gtae bumper go to a mazda dealership and order one.i work for mazda dealership i import it for me its 2800.00 rand.im from south africa .in us dollars its 280 dollars.all you guys out there go to a mazda dealer and order this part nr b44950031a its the gtae bumper part nr.good luck
                      Can you get the part number for the rear bumper bar? Not the cover but the bar.

Comment

My parts system only show me the bumper it self and the rear brackets that supporrt it.what is your personal email adress.then i will send you picture of the bumper on my system.tell me you dont know where can i get origanal 1988 mazda 323 gtx side skirts

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda16V View Post
                          Anyone tried that in north america? I tried here in quebec, and the dealer replied that he couldn't get the part because mazda north america is not plug the same way as mazda europe..... ????
                          Suzuki SX4 AWD 6MT 2010 : Daily driver
                          Mazda 323 GTX 1988 : Rally Car
                          www.ahurateam.com

Comment

I work at mazda dealership in south africa.i imported a gtae bumper for my bf 323.i saw that south africa imported another 3 bumpers.mazda south africa have now 3 gtae bumpers in stock.the exact price is 3230.00 rand in us dollars it is now about 350 dollars.if you guys out there can pay the airfreight or courier to collect it and pay the money of the bumper to me i can order it from our factory and when they deliver it to my dealership i can keep it and wait for the courier servive to come and pick it up.it is the only way.let me know guys

Comment

just sent private mail to me i will sent you pic of my bf with gtae bumper.my email adres is ryno323@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X