No announcement yet.

New DD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea I thought it was pretty funny myself I figured it was going to be a bag of drugs or a weapon then I opened the bag and started laughing.

92 GT GTX Autox machine Dead and gone

98 ZX2 Currently rusty Need a new car

Comment

Got some work done tonight have to get ready for the first autox event next weekend. I put the front struts with my ZX2 GC coil overs on tomorrow I will get the backs in.

Retrofitted my front strut bar.

And also put on this enormous K&N filter that my friend gave me. The picture doesn't do it justice its huge.

Comment

+20 hp

Comment

do approve! & right in time for st patty's
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I actually put it on right before I headed to the packi to get some Irish beer.

Comment

That was stupid of me I wastes all that time painting those rims and they don't fit. The hub size is to small. That ****s me all up now I need a new set of 15" wheels.

Comment

Autoxed the car today for the first time. It was unbelievably cold and my tires were spent but it was a good time. I found out early on that my left front caliper is sticking every time I touched the brake pedal the left front tire locked up and the car would go into an unstoppable understeer condition. So before the next event I'm replacing the caliper putting on some new tires(I corded the fronts) and adding some front camber.

Right front tire at the end of the day

Left front tire

The car with the steelies mounted up and the hoosiers on. Paint is in the future of these rims.

Comment

1st points event of the year no one showed up for my class so I got bumped into CSP. Still managed to beat out a miata with r comps and finished 12th out of 61 cars. Besides for the power steering problem it was a good day. Another event tomorrow with a different club but until then enjoy the video.

All of my in the 01 Mazda Protégé at the first points event of the year

Comment

Well no video from today my camera sd card was having issues but other then that not a bad day got 7 runs in. Another S2K wrecked today pretty bad too went into the fence near the spectators luckily no one got seriously hurt. We had an S2K yesterday lose it and hit a car in the staging lane. Not a good weekend for the Honda crowd.

Comment

Last event in Hartford until fall. Got bumped up to DSP still took the class win. The course was so short we had 7 competitive runs. Next weekend its off to the freshly paved Thompson Motor Speedway.

CART event in the one and only broken glass central Laz Parking in Hartford CT, second event of the year took first in my class with the green and rust color...

Comment

Ran CART's second event at the newly repaved Thompson Motor Speedway got bumped again to DSP managed to take the class and come in 11th overall out of 75 cars. Posted a lap time on my last run that would have been good enough for 6th overall but I coned it right near the finish.

CARTS second event at the newly repaved Thompson Motor Speedway fun is.

Comment

Working...
                        X