This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well boo and hiss and all that.

In other news, i'm scrambling to try to snag another 2000 SE Miata. Just because it'd be fun to have one as a DD, and one as a track car, right? Piss off TWICE the Miata.net old farts?

Comment

****in M247 uses Panjo for classifieds now? $2 to list your ****? Coooooooool.

Anyways, $2 later. Here we go.

Comment

Anyone ever put a B8 (sohc) into an mx3?

As there aint **** for BP powered cars for sale, I can grab a DX pro, swap the motor out to my MX3 and sell that. Then take the BPT and drop it into the (not rusted out) DX. Win?

Comment

Is is not past time we make the 2015 Thread so we don't miss a year???Click image for larger version

Name:	Trump Cowboy!.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	1241371
          David
          sigpic Ky

Comment

yo, driving in Miami ****ing sucks
            sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
            92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Ah, Yeah I'm sure it does…… all the critters mutated from Hurricane Andrew and some drive cars now. How would you like to be the Po Po and have to make traffic stops on wild things like those driving (you know) without s license even and more violations to stack on.
              David
              sigpic Ky

Comment

pretty sure cops around here have more important **** to do than traffic stops
                sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

I Need help!

I posted on BF forum…

Still have a phantom problem…… engine dies on roadway at highway speeds sometimes. Other times, after a restroom break on the freeway, won't restart.
                  Also noticed the battery terminals where too hot to touch after trying to restart after taking my lunch break one day. 3 hours later, she started and ran as well as ever. This **** is old….
                  These Items have been replaced at least once.

Distributor wires and plugs x2
                  coil X3
                  ignition switch on the column x1
                  Fuel pump x2

Multiple diagnostics = $$$ OH, Ky, Va, Nc. and tow bills…… are adding up….

The Mas air flow unit has never been messed with, could it be malfunctioning???

I can't stand any more $100. diagnostics and some Gland Ford in Norton, Oh, charged me $169. for a clamp on the intake and air hose, with diagnostic. They swore that was the issue. I called then 5 times on the way back to Va. due to break down, as I told them, I did not think the old clamp was that bad to cause the car to stop and not re-fire.

There simply can't be that much wrong with this car, it runs too good when it runs. When she quits, it's like turning of the switch key, she won't even back fire when turn the key off and on on the freeway….
                  David
                  sigpic Ky

Comment

You may think, however many times, an expired plate is much more than just that. Believe it, there is more illegal on the road in Miami than legal! Your'e taking you're like into your own risks. There are good everywhere in people, So. Miami is not known for lovely peoples…
                    David
                    sigpic Ky

Comment

Onto difficult times, gentlemen, due to my pancreatic insufficiency I'm forced to relocate closer to medical assistance, and I'm relocating too far to take my toys.

My be loved BF 323 SE and parts Chassis will be for sale soon for one buy. It has a minor problem, probably Mass air flow unit. Gets warmed up and dies, or if turned off will not start until 2-3 hours pass. Walk away, if I try too hard too soon it will only take longer before it restarts, so I walk away…. Comb back usually it will restart. Major pain in the ass on rush hour in Akron-Cleveland traffic…. Anyone interested most here know how to reach me.
                      David
                      sigpic Ky

Comment

Bump for 2016 Thread
                        David
                        sigpic Ky

Comment

^^ damn good point.

thread closed.
                          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

2016 thread ^^^^^^^^^
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                            X