• Show
Clear All

that gold makes me think of this ****:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	1239066

a girl I dated in college had one of these and it was the most aggressively boring color ever
    sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
    92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Lmao
      sigpic

Comment

Well finally 3 months after having surgery on my hand I can actually make a closed fist. Pretty damn exciting if you ask me. Plus yesterday was my twin sister and I's birthday, big ol 26. so we are out here in Texas for the week visiting her new home, next year she gets to come back to her hometown to go play in the mud

Not What you build, But HOW.

Comment

* for what felt like 3 months

Comment

Oh and we sold the 57 stepside chevy sad to see it go, sold it to some guys in New Zealand. Almost actually shed a tear it was an awesome truck. Sold for $32k

Comment

so, if you're gonna get a sternum/chest tattoo? linework is whatever (no worse than elbow or ribs), shading is AWFUL

jesus.
              sigpic

Comment

Had a little incident with a deer on the bike last Sat. Thought I was fine till Thurs. Felt a pop in my shoulder while lifting something now I can't raise my arm. Gotta make a appointment with a special this week to see if my rotator cuff is torn.
                12 cbr250r: daily ride
                01 saab 9-3: daily
                98 gsxr 1100: for sale
                93L: money pit/ space waster
                92GL: low and slow beater
                90?: the rust free shell
                89LX: swapping to rust free shell
                89L: for sale
                89L: parts
                87 conquest: dohc 4g64 swap underway
                76+80 vw dashers: for sale

Comment

So driving my pick up is like driving a phucking marshmellow around, so I started thinking, why the hell am I not driving my car? I registered and inspected it a few weeks ago and put it back on the road. Now I've been working out a bunch of little bugs. I had some weird light problems due to bad/corroded connections, they were fun to track down. I went and got an alignment and washed it yesterday, so I took a few pics.
                  Attached Files

Comment

WOOT! Jho is back! I miss your car!
                    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

^ im with eric. welcome back Jho!
                      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I am having the hardest time convincing myself not to buy a set of 17x7 +35 Eurolines for the ZX2
                        sigpic

Comment

Just keep swimming atomic. I am also wondering if selling the chevy was the right move I am really starting to miss that truck. Although it did draw a lot of attention to us though, like the stuff you would see built on fast and loud or counting cars. Fired up the 68 olds hurst took her for a little cruise, Got a lot of thumbs up. Weird, also the owner of that god awful F******* Nissan finally came and drove it out of my garage so I can legitimately work on my other projects. Had a friend use my garage just for a quick service on his car last night to, Paid me $20 big ones just have me hang out and use my garage. Told him not to but he insisted... Weird but its a first for me. Yall doing well I hope

Comment

pretty sure I'm making the guy an offer tonight. I'll sell the Rewinds I have for the car to pay for 17" tires, and then use the tires I bought to put on the Rewinds as drift spares.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey Florida bros, how much static do modified cars get / is my **** gonna get stolen? Thinking if I move down there I'd like to bring the 240 eventually.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well I almost have the garage completely set up to get everything completed as planned. By next week I will have the passport finished up and on to the scort tear down to the bare chassis. Keep getting more stuff for the "Man cave" cumulating, My womans dad owns the second biggest liquor store in Oregon and whatever the Reps don pick up from the displays and such just ends up as an awesome display in the garage :-)
                                Last edited by Pashka0788; 11-26-2014, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X