Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

1st Annual Mazda "Shop & Swap" Meet (Orlando, FL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Annual Mazda "Shop & Swap" Meet (Orlando, FL)

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_n084rqw9t21qms8nvo1_1280.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	1271529

Do you have Mazda parts to sell, looking to buy something or just looking to hang out with others who love their Mazdas as much as you do? If so then we have just what you're looking for! There will be a food truck, vendors and a free raffle for all attendees. Minor installs of parts bought are permitted, so bring a few tools. NO jacks or power tools please!

**FREE ADMISSION**
    Vendors contact for info.

Feel free to post about items you have for sale that you will be bringing or parts that you are looking for.

Event in Orlando, FL by FattiMotorWorks and John McInnis on Saturday, March 29 201430 posts in the discussion.
    Team Fail Motorsports

That's just the nature of the beach.

wish i could make this..... but i'll be somewhere in the gulf ocean on a cruise ship...
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Hmmmm I am in Miami.....do you know what type of attendance you are expecting?

Comment

We currently have 42 RSVPs, and 32 maybes, but that shouldn't matter. Come anyway! Team Fail meets are always a good time with awesome cars.
        Team Fail Motorsports

That's just the nature of the beach.

Comment

Is this something that will be happening again?

Comment

im actually driving down to florida this week. im down to meet up with anyone who's willing.
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I might drive up there and see what's going on. Also have a rotary head that might be interested. Will have to see where this syncs up with spring break.
              1991 Protege LX 5MT, P/S, A/C, NOW Sun Roof!

Comment

Working...
              X