X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTX BPT engine wiring diagram harness ecu pinouts

hello guys,

i need your help
    i am doing a swap to 1.8 turbocharged GTX BPT engine JDM in my Mazda Familia BG chassis.
    i need engine wiring diagram harness ecu and fusebox pinouts because i found cutten wires which i do not know where they must connect and missing plugs. Also there is some custom work on it , i do not like.
    i know it's better to buy another one engine harness but i could not know if it will be in better condition.
    i find some topics here but i do not know if the Attached Images" are for 1.8 turbocharged GTX BPT engine JDM.
    could you give me the files i need to correct my harness?
    here are some of the custom work been done,not from me, on the harness and some missing plugs, wires do not know where they are going.

thank you
    Attached Files

that fuse box is not part of the main engine harness. I don't know why it appears to look like so in your picture.

you would be best to find a new harness for the fuse box then to try & salvage that nightmare. Your liable to have issues with what you have.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
      that fuse box is not part of the main engine harness. I don't know why it appears to look like so in your picture.

you would be best to find a new harness for the fuse box then to try & salvage that nightmare. Your liable to have issues with what you have.
      the good thing is that this harness is been removed from a running car.
      but still has many issues ,like cutten wirings and missing plugs etc
      Attached Files

Comment

question 1
        can i run my car without knock control unit and resistor? i have only the purge control unit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	knock-controll.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	1238536

question 2
        what is this white fuse down right on the photo?

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0042.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	365.6 KB
ID:	1238537

Comment

YOu don't need the knock unit
          Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
          "Who Dey"

Comment

Working...
          X