Help setting up SAFC 2 on bpt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help setting up SAFC 2 on bpt

Hey guys I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with my current setup. It's not giving good trottle response and backfires. I presume it's getting too much fuel to cause backfire, but the car idles fine. It has a b6 ecu currently, so I swapped it out with the proper bp26 ecu and still no luck. It doesn't idle or run unless I have the safc connected and behaves the same as the other ecu. My setup is mainly stock bpt motor with vf11 turbo, new fmic and piping. Upon comparing with my other setup I do see a few differences in the routing of the vacuum tubing but not much else. I don't have a wideband just a useless narrowband. Is there a chance I could get get 15 minutes or so with someone familiar with this unit and where I ought to have my settings at for baseline. Greatly appreciate it. 805-982-0232. If clariification is needed I can post pics.
    Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Remove the safc and repair the harness. Everything will be so much nicer on the bp26

Sent from my iPhone5
    using Tapatalk

Comment

in and out must be set at 07
      94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Comment

Working...
      X