Hill climb and sprint GTX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hill climb and sprint GTX

Last weekend I entered my first event in my gtx,was chuffed as I beat my time that I set in an evo7 by 2 seconds
    My first event in the car and fastest time for me on a part damp track, hopefully I will do a sub 60 secs next time.

Click on my page and you will see the day after I did a wet sprint.

Heh, kewl. Driver beats own time in Evo with 25 yr old hiroshima monster. Long live the GTX!
    '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
    '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

Thats looks like fun. I wish I had the money to get involved in some of the hill climbs around here.

92 GT GTX Autox machine Dead and gone

98 ZX2 Currently rusty Need a new car

Comment

that does look like fun!
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Well,it finally happened!
          I entered the longton and chester 2 lap sprint at 3 sisters on Sunday.My brother was also racing his pretty quick Clio 172 as well.
          After fitting my racing logic coilovers,gtr hubs,k sport 8 pot brakes,rose jointed rear arms,new bushes all round,and 4 wheel alignment at demon tweeks I was ready to go.
          My first runs were awful,understeer city,hopeless and and 3/4 sec slower than my brother,anyway,long story short I fiddled with tyre pressures,ride height and I went from 5th in class to first on my last run!

Comment

---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

After a few more mods and tyres, I tried the hill climb again and beat my time by 1.7 seconds and got a class win.
              And on the second day equalled the time, but had a close one at the top of the hill.

Comment

I want.
                ClubProtege

Comment

nice save

Click image for larger version

Name:	nicesave.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	1241452
                  1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                  Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                  "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Working...
                  X