No announcement yet.

95 1.5 manual no start issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I replaced my distributor and still nothing. No codes anymore. Still not firing up. I pulled my plugs to let those dry along with the cylinders and charged up my battery for tomorrows attempt.
    Any more ideas? Even if it seems too simple shout it out.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Comment

are you sure the disty/rotor is on proper?
      Did you ever check timing belt?
      Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
      kitty, you are a hilarious woman
      Originally posted by HopelessCow
      there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

spark plug wires & disty rotor are all in the proper alignment/position????
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Timing belt still looked new. I replaced the distributor back in the same exact position I removed it and I double checked my wires and gaps

Comment

Originally posted by protoplay View Post
            Timing belt still looked new. I replaced the distributor back in the same exact position I removed it and I double checked my wires and gaps

From your wording it makes me wonder if you just put the disty on with the cap/rotor attached. To clarify you did install the rotor in the correct position?
            Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
            kitty, you are a hilarious woman
            Originally posted by HopelessCow
            there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
            Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

The rotor was in the same position as the previous one

Comment

will it fire on cleaner fluid?

visually check ECM for Pepsi spill, ect...
                On the the other hand, ECM might be reporting as it shoud. I would not trust code reader based on cranking.

firing order....

Comment

Working...
                X