Clear All

PM sent

Comment

Slide Pins sold thank you much

Comment

how much for ecu

Comment

Bump:
          Parts are still for sale make me an offer.

Comment

I am interested in the steering wheel. The glue that holds the leather part of the wheel to the steel ring let go so now the leather slips on the ring as i am driving. As long as it is tight let me know shipping to Nova Scotia, Canada, postal code B0K1S0?

Shop 506-577-6708
            cell 506-381-3503
            email danny@jdracing.ca

Comment

Never mind, I bought one from an Rx8 instead. Thanks though. Glws.

Shop 506-577-6708
              cell 506-381-3503
              email danny@jdracing.ca

Comment

$25 shipped for steering wheels to 11373 ??? let me know it's for my 323 thank you

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

I also have 2 brand new rear trailing arms for sale bought these from ROCKAUTO a couple of years ago before getting rid of my car. I paid around $27.00 a piece for these looking to get $35.00 plus fright for them. SOLD!!!

Last edited by JWB1020; 03-04-2016, 08:00 AM.

Comment

PM sent, interested in the mirrors if you still have them. Do they work properly?

Comment

Yes they are still available and yes they work properly. PM sent.

Comment

Mirrors sold!!! Thank you Leica.

Comment

Ill take the trailing arms. PM me with total shipped to 27406.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
                          My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

Bump still a few things left.

Comment

Just PM you for the total on the trailing arms

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
                              My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

Control arms sold. Thank you 93Blkongreenpro!

Comment

Working...
                                X