FS/FT-1988 Mazda 323 LX Deluxe 119k clean, can incude B6t and 5 speed swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/FT-1988 Mazda 323 LX Deluxe 119k clean, can incude B6t and 5 speed swap

Up for sale today I have my beloved 1988 Mazda 323 sedan. I have a S-10 lip and camaro lip wing for the car that will be included. This car has 119k original miles on it. I still have all the original paper work to it. The original window sticker and owners manual. It drives nice, runs nice and it's a great little car. Has Kenwood USB/mp3 head unit and nice speakers.

The Good-
    New head gasket,timing belt, front wheel bearings, new gaskets, Master cylinder, Speedometer cable, fresh tune up, fresh oil and coolant.
    Really clean interior, carpet could use a good cleaning but it's nice no rips or tears.
    The seats are comfortable and in very good shape.
    14" American racing rims with good tires (they are on the wagon ATM)
    Swapped in the GT cluster for a tach so the mileage reads 212k, I still have the other cluster that has the right mileage.

The Bad-
    A/c and dealer installed cruise don't work.
    Has a small exhaust leak.
    Could use a trans fluid and filter change (I will include both)
    Front drivers fender has a little boo boo. I have a good fender off the GT I can include.

I am asking 1200 obo for it or will trade for something larger, van, pick up, wagon, suv prefer 5-speed but will hear all offers. I will include my good running B6t and 5 speed from my GT. I would include the complete swap for $500 obo extra. The swap has everything for the manual swap plus the ecu, wiring, exhaust. On to the pics!

Obligatory signage!

The rims and of them on the 88!

1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
    Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
    R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!
Working...
X