• Show
Clear All

WTB: BG A/C switch/button

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8670.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	222.8 KB
ID:	1271998

250k is too many miles for the factory a/c button.

Retaining clips should be in good shape.

Would like to do $20 shipped max.

Shipping to oahu, padded envelope would probably be like $5 shipping if that.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

I've lowered my standards on this, as long as the exterior bezel is in tact and it doesn't have paint peel I'll buy it.

$25 shipped new max as well.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

i think i MIGHT*** still have an AC/ECO button laying around.
      elsewise i do have several AC button switches
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

The regular NA version would be preferred. If I got the eco switch I'm sure I'd feel obligated to run all sorts of new wires and a relay to make it do whatever Nippon magic it does.
        Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

PM me your information & we'll go from there.
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
          X