Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
    fancy
    Thanks! yeah it is by far the most fancy car I have owned It is a rear wheel drive v8 car. This car is a joy to drive in a completely different way.

Talk about night and day different than the 93 protege. I will miss that little car as it was one of the best driving cars I have had. Just a pleasure to drive, sporty and fun. Sure will miss the car, but practically I wasn't able to drive it much due to the size and my family now. So it was time to move on. People that looked at it were amazed at how it looked.

Here is a link to the photostream. It will be active for a while still, not forever. Enjoy the "for sale" pictures
    iCloud Photo Sharing lets you share just the photos you want with just the people you choose.

What is crazy on this car, I have been getting 23.5 mpg for the past 2 tanks or about 750 miles. All in town driving. My protege got around 25 for the past 20,000 miles in town. and 28-30 when I took it out on the highway.
    So really only about 1-2MPG different.
    1993 Mazda Protege LX All stock with 121,000 Miles

Comment

how much did you sell it for
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

$3,000

Comment

damn, thats an awesome price to get for an old car
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Thanks. Yeah I had a higher price on it being that it was 100% sorted and in great shape. But still a great car for $3000 that had all maint items done and everything was like new

Comment

Working...
            X