FS: BF and BG items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: BF and BG items

Looking to clear out some unneeded parts and make some room in the garage. First one to put money in my PayPal gets it, no dibs.

First up, shifter and cables from BF GTX. Everything is still solid, bushings are in great shape. Sold!

BF GTX AWD transmission. Removed from my running car with 140,xxx miles. Always shifted smooth with mild clash near redline into second gear. Fluid was extremely old and dirty, should be fine with new fluid. $200 (pick-up preferred, but will ship at buyer's expense).

BF GTX oil pan. No cracks or damage. $60 shipped.

BF GTX B6T rods and pistons. Removed from the same GTX as the above listed trans. Good shape, but could use a good cleaning and new rings. Sold!

BP tubular manifold and downpipe. Heat shield tabs have been removed and ground smooth for a cleaner look, then sandblasted. I planned on having it ceramic coated before I decided not to use it. Downpipe is pretty well junk, but the flanges are good. $100 shipped in the US.

BP fuel rail with injectors (one pintle cap and spacer are missing). All plugs are intact. Removed from a running car, but has been sitting for several years. $60 shipped in the US, and I can have them cleaned and flow tested for an extra $75.

KL starter for manual trans. Worked when removed from the car. $45 shipped in the US.

BF AWD jack shaft. $65 shipped in the US.

BG G series axles. Auto Zone reman with a lifetime warranty, roughly 4k miles on them. Upgraded to Kia axles and no longer need these. $120 for the set shipped in the US.

BP n/a intake manifold. Super low miles (under 10k), only missing VICS actuator. $55 shipped in the US.

BG Drop Zone coilover sleeves. Brand new, only opened for pictures. The box shows 2 wrenches but there's only one inside. Sold!

BF GTX VAF. Unopened, worked perfect when removed from the car. $45 shipped in the US.

Brand new inner tie rod for NON-v6 mx3. $20 shipped in the US.

I think that's everything. The best way to get a response from me is through PM, but I will check this thread as often as I can.
    Last edited by redheddude222; 09-03-2014, 07:52 PM.

Bump.

Comment

Someone buy my stuff!

Comment

I can speak from experience B6T rods are BAD ASS! It took a HX-35 to bend mine!

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
        98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

would either jack shaft fit a g series from a xr2?

looking to swap a g and bp in to my festiva. have both, want same length shafts.

Comment

I don't think either would work. AWD is AWD specific, and the BP block is longer than the B6 block.

Comment

Originally posted by photoeye0 View Post
              I can speak from experience B6T rods are BAD ASS! It took a HX-35 to bend mine!
              With how much boost?

Comment

I'm not real sure they where only slightly bent. The car still ran great but was a little down on 1 and 4. I'd bet they where bent for years! Back when I was running 18psi with a bad tune...(needed to pass a friend with a big block...and I did lol)

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
                98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

Bump. If a price is too high, feel free to PM me an offer.

Comment

cant use a bp jack shaft. the axles arent right for the knuckles.

Need a b6t fwd jack shaft from a xr2.

Comment

Ill get those coilovers let me know your paypal

Comment

Coil sleeves sold!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Ttt!

Comment