No announcement yet.

My 88' 323 GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got some catching up to do...just hit 242,000 Miles on my 323GT, thats over 392,000 km!

Congrats though.

Comment

Damn I need catching too, I got 201k on the body and only 2200 miles on the motor.

Comment

When I first bought my bluetooth CD player in the fall, I wasn't sure where to put the microphone, so I simply hooked it on the A pillar but I always thought it looked like crap

So since my GT doesn't have A/C today I relocated the microphone where the "dummy" button was below the dimmer

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

That is where the cruise control switch goes. Some have wired that button to a starter button as well.

Comment

Forgot to update that I had a ball joint wear out on me, caused a little un-even tire wear lol

Replaced both front tires and ball joints and been trouble free ever since

Soon I'll be making a new build thread for the new project car

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

How many BF Wagons are in this forum? I bought one from the original owner and the wife has happily crossed 270K miles in it, and we're saving parts up for a turbo (and maybe AWD since I have a donor GTX shell). As far as I know, the Familia Van/Wagon never had performance oriented variants, though Japan did have the 4wd Familia Van (Wagon) for a few years, but usually with the crappy carbureted E5 engine.

Comment

This wagon is already equipped with all the GT goodies though, I'll be starting a build thread for it soon

Comment

So this happened yesterday..... FML

So I took the night off work and got started on the repairs matching the same method I used on the drivers side strut tower back when I first bought the car

About 5 hours total into the repair.... I was haulin ass on it lol

Comment

you aren't worried about the top rotting through now??? kind of surprised you didnt cap it after all that awesome work
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

The metal across the top feels thicker then the areas that it separated at, that's why I didn't feel the need to cap it..... The repair on the drivers side has been holding just fine so I'm expecting the passenger side to hold up just as well

Comment

works for me!!
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Nice Chris..give a kid a welder for Christmas and look what happens. I should have saved those rear towers from the 323 I just cut up.

Comment

Wow..awesome repair!
                            Kudos!

Comment

Do you still have this thing? Requesting updated pics since the hosting expired on the old ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X