No announcement yet.

Megasquirt 2 hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the rpm scale set to 10x on the log picture?

Or is is really only seeing 98rpm?
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

That's the actual rpm, I was having sync problems so I think it was reading only half of the rpm. I am supposed to be getting my ms2 back next week so I'll see if the mod I did was the culprit.

Comment

Finally got my ecu back from diyautotune, I have to do some more wiring before I can test it out. I added the diyautotune coil and drivers as well as a knocksense ms and a boost control solenoid. After I ger all this wired back up I'll check back in. Hopefully everything is working with me instead of against this time.

Comment

I'm running a Miata CAS with '99 Miata coils on my BP swapped 323...Using a MS1v3. I didn't build the ECU though so I may be of limited help, but I can probably grab my tune if you need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brody View Post
            Finally got my ecu back from diyautotune, I have to do some more wiring before I can test it out. I added the diyautotune coil and drivers as well as a knocksense ms and a boost control solenoid. After I ger all this wired back up I'll check back in. Hopefully everything is working with me instead of against this time.
            Any luck or updates Brody?

Comment

I have the car at a friends shop. Hopefully he can get some things sorted out on it for me...he has a guy who knows about megasquirt pretty well. Fingers crossed!! In the meantime I may be acquiring a new project. Gonna go check it out tomorrow. It's a 1991 audi 200 Quattro. Been looking for one since I was a kid and first laid eyes on one. Hopefully the stars are aligned for that purchase!!

Comment

4G63 IS THE CORRECT CAS. Its actually a mitsi cam angle sensor. So that parts right. Other that that its probably just the ECU issue, so fingers crossed it all goes well! Unfortunately my laptop with all my settings and tune on it died recently and Im in France and cars in NZ....
                Last edited by WRCBFMR; 12-16-2014, 01:58 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Anything new on completing this swap?

Comment

I actually sold it last night. I'm moving to Seattle on Monday and could not afford to have it shipped out there from Alabama. It actually made me a lil sad, but I had to do it. The car went to a worthy owner, so at least I know it will not get beat to death by some undeserving punk.

Comment

Hope the new owner completes the install and good luck to you on your move.

Comment

Working...
                      X