Need help with older stratified ecu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with older stratified ecu

I have a older stratified ecu (nd64) that I bought as a generic unit. I was running a custom harness but now I'm using a stock festiva harness which is the same as a bp harness.

Does anyone have a bp msq file they could send me? Since I bought it as a generic unit I never downloaded one and all I'm seeing on his site is files for the nd76 ecu that he's selling now.
    12 cbr250r: daily ride
    01 saab 9-3: daily
    98 gsxr 1100: for sale
    93L: money pit/ space waster
    92GL: low and slow beater
    90?: the rust free shell
    89LX: swapping to rust free shell
    89L: for sale
    89L: parts
    87 conquest: dohc 4g64 swap underway
    76+80 vw dashers: for sale

Originally posted by shorestiva View Post
    I have a older stratified ecu (nd64) that I bought as a generic unit. I was running a custom harness but now I'm using a stock festiva harness which is the same as a bp harness.

Does anyone have a bp msq file they could send me? Since I bought it as a generic unit I never downloaded one and all I'm seeing on his site is files for the nd76 ecu that he's selling now.
    Just saw your message on Facebook - e-mail us at feedback@stratifiedauto.com and we can send you any of the base map files you'd like.

Comment

Emailed thanks man
      12 cbr250r: daily ride
      01 saab 9-3: daily
      98 gsxr 1100: for sale
      93L: money pit/ space waster
      92GL: low and slow beater
      90?: the rust free shell
      89LX: swapping to rust free shell
      89L: for sale
      89L: parts
      87 conquest: dohc 4g64 swap underway
      76+80 vw dashers: for sale

Comment

If anyone is looks for PNP ECUs we are still around and sell these so don't hesitate to contact directly through the website:

Stratified Automotive Controls : Contact Us - Sensors Decals and Swag Water-Methanol Injection BMW N54/N55 Subaru WRX and STI STRATIFIED Products Gift Certificates Spark Plugs & Coils Porsche DYNO Reservation Flash Tuning Tools BRZ / GR86 / GT86 VW / AUDI FORD Nissan/Infiniti Honda Civic Type R GR Corolla/Yaris Mazda/Mazdaspeed Megasquirt, PNP, automotive, standalone

Comment

convinced a friend of mine to get one (startified), he will be getting it before christmas.
          94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Comment

Working...
          X