Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I THINK Ken from Protegegarage.com and over on www.protegepower.com might set up a GB for us on the OBX 1.6 liter header. However, he told me he is considering it. I would imagine that if enough people asked him about it then maybe he would start one up for us. How bout it guys/gals? Would anyone be interested in getting the ZM-DE OBX header for cheaper than 250.00 (I think)? Go over to protegepower.com and send a PM to him about setting up this GB. Tell them steve_protege sent you and maybe he will change his mind about doing this. Thanks all.

Steve O

Comment

Here is the link for the GB for OBX header that Ken fron Protege Garage has going on. Check it out if any 1.6ers or 1.8/2.0ers are interested:

Mazdas247 is an independent community featuring Discussion Forums, Classifieds and Resources for Mazda vehicles.

We have to get at least 10 before the discount pricing kicks in. We already have 7. Lets get the last 3 (maybe more?) to reach the mimimum peoples!!

Comment

I replied at msprotege. I believe I'm No. 8! Just two more!

My 1.6 needs those headers!

Comment

We now have 9 people ready to buy. C'mon people!!! We only need 1 more person to have this GB go through. The header for the 1.6 or 1.8/2.0 will be 209.00 shipped anywhere in the U.S. You can't beat a deal like that. This OBX header normally retails for 254.00 + shipping from Mazda3online.com (or Protegegarage.com). If no one fills that last spot, the price stays at 254.00 + shipping. Lets help each other out here and get this awesome price!!

Comment

bump 1 more person!!!!

Comment

UPDATE!!!

We have 11 people who are interested/ready to buy, which is just enough for the GB to go through. Ken is calling/has called OBX and asked whether the headers for the 1.6 (finally being released) and 1.8/2.0 are ready to be shipped to him in order to sell them to us. He has yet to post an update, but I will keep you all informed. We are still taking names so if you're interested, put your name on the list and put what engine the header would be for. Thanks guys/gals.

Steve O

Comment

Guys I may be interested... (unless there is a header here in Kyoto I can get). If not, is it too late for me to join?

I will confirm in the next few days if I can`t get any thing here in Japan
                Jeremy W
                '99 1.6L Protege
                JDM Clear corners/ Injen Intake/ AWR Motor Mounts/ CP Racing 4 point Strut Tower Brace/ CP Racing Lower Tie Bar/ Brullen Cat-Back Exhaust/ JDM Mazdaspeed Adjustable Struts/ Mazdaspeed B-Spec Springs/ Mazdaspeed Front & Rear Swaybars/ Mazdaspeed Trailing Links/ Goodridge Stainless Steel brake lines/ 16" Rota Racing Grids on Falken Azenis/ P5 Steering Wheel/ CG Lock/ Alpine 9833 Deck/ Focal Access 165A (fronts) and Fosgate 6x9 (rears)/ JL Audio 12W3 (sub)/ Zapco 650 Amp/ 1 Farad Cap connect with 2 gauge wire/ Clifford Alarm

Comment

not to late to join, just add ur name and engine size to the list, 2.0 and 1.6l are welcome to join

Comment

Originally posted by Sky_high
                    Guys I may be interested... (unless there is a header here in Kyoto I can get). If not, is it too late for me to join?

I will confirm in the next few days if I can`t get any thing here in Japan
                    Yeah, be sure to add your name to the list. Every name helps. The more people we get, the better discount we may be able to get.

Comment

quoted from ken at protege garage, yall still have time, sign up now, more names the cheaper it will be
                      "I called today and they do not have these boxed up just yet. I have never heard of any Dave at OBX. Peter and Tommy are the main sales reps over there and the ones I always deal with on Mazda headers. Lets not jump the shark here, people - patience. That said, go ahead and sign up."

Comment

I have another UPDATE!!!

Ken talked to the people from OBX and to his surprise *sarcasm*, the 1.6 headers are not ready yet!! He's going to check back with them in the next couple days and let us know if anything changes.

Comment

will the obx header for the 01 1.6 fit a 99 1.6?

Comment

Originally posted by 99GRNProtege
                            will the obx header for the 01 1.6 fit a 99 1.6?
                            If OBX will actually get off there ass and make them, yes. But it still doesn't exist yet.
                            Da SR20 Beast

Comment

Originally posted by redrims
                              If OBX will actually get off there ass and make them, yes. But it still doesn't exist yet.

So basically any header for an 01 will fit the 99?

Comment

FS headers fit with minimal modification....
                                93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                                02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                                05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Working...
                                X