X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will post a dyno as soon as I get a chance to do it

Comment

guys go to msprotege for the GB guys...1.6L guys have been bitching about a header forever

Comment

header

obx-r perfect specs for the 1.6l i think i got mine for around 185 no other custom exhaust work needed direct bolt on but no room for cat so you might need an o2 sem

Comment

dailod (danny@fuzioneOBX Racing Header 99-01 Mazda Protege 1.6L DX LX ZM-DE
          Sale price: $185.00
          tics.com) [contact seller

Comment

I've searched and have not yet found one person who can tell me if i can buy a prefabbed turbo manifold for the 1.6. i want just the manifold not the whole turbo kit. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Follow this link Click here and ask Witchdokter. I know he's been doing a lot of research.
              Da SR20 Beast

Comment

call hiboost, you can get a manifold for a t25 or IHI VF22 from them.

404 Oops! That page can’t be found. It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try one of the links below or a search? Go to Homepage Signal Boosters for Home & Office Signal Boosters for Car Signal Solutions for Commercial Buildings Contact Us

Comment

Nice header...

Comment

my friend ZM-DE use the exhaust manifold from a ZL-VE.The ZL-VE manifold is a 4-2-1 and is a direct bolt up.

Comment

Working...
                    X